• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ship hull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
hi there!
i saw this map battleships or something were u have a ship with lets say 20 "cannon slots" were u can fill them with all sorts of weapons (arrows, cannons etc.) from the shop. When attacking, the ship attacks at once with all the various weapons i loaded it with. i would really like to know how to do that?
Make the ship attack with arrows and cannons and etc.

Level 2
Afaik they made all weapons out of the ability 'Phoenixfire' - changed the projectile art to an arrow or cannonball or whatever and changed duration to 0.01 (so it can fire almost constantly on the same target)... and of course adjusted the cooldown and damage depending on how fast the weapon should attack and how much damage it should deal.

Level 19
hmm phoenix fire u say?
ill try that D:
EDIT: ok i tried that and it works :thumbs_up: but when attacking a group of units, the missiles go random... can i make them attack a specific unit only?

Level 2
err in battleships its still random u just move the certain distance and it attacks the unit u want

Status
Not open for further replies.