• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Cannot get ship change to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi, i am working on a battle tanks map and i have a already made battleships map that is basically the same thing except no water. I copied all of my triggers, variables, some sounds into the map. I cannot get the voting system for one working right so that only player red gets it. In game it shows players 3-12 which is from the battleships map, but theres no way to change it from what it looks like and the ship change doesnt work and i believe its from the above issues as u have to do the voting before you can even move your character. I will post the code later.

Level 3
Well somehow i got it working just now, but i would like to change the colors of the computers from red and blue to like dark green and lightblue, but i took alot of my triggers from the battleships map ive made and the computers are red and blue and ive tried changing everything on the computers triggers to a different color, but it never works and the multiboard i have never shows that change either even though ive scanned it at least 23 times trying to fix it. So is there a way to somehow do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.