• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

She quits modeling!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am totally revolted by this. Share your opinion.

1c5ff617.jpg

Level 9
i dunno but ( . )( . ) :) sorry had to and if shes only 12 i wont complain im only 15 :twisted:

Edit: olof u gotta change ur sig link for SWTJ

Level 9
WHO IS SHE?

shes a beauty, the first asian i see who have nice tits and dont use artificials

Level 3
its werewulf when shes not tinting her skin brown with heavy makeups. *runs away doing airplane noises*

Level 9
pfft not its not last time saw a pic of her she wasnt asian, and im beginning to wonder if ur not absessed with her :p

Level 3
DD_Draco said:
pfft not its not last time saw a pic of her she wasnt asian, and im beginning to wonder if ur not absessed with her :p

well australians originate from gay chinese pedos that went in a boat and sent to their doom. they landed on australia and erected their shit huts and all..i can assume australians are chinese, but with a darker tint.
im certainly obsedded by stuff but not by a hairy werewolf.

Level 6
Lol not what DD meant i think... I think he means u like wulf :? ... hmm no offence wulf but pepper is a little crazy...

Wulf please dont kill me like you did last time...

Level 9
You insult native australians now ill have to kill you because i do have Aboriginal blood in my veins DIE i will a salt you pepper.

Level 3
DD_Draco said:
You insult native australians now ill have to kill you because i do have Aboriginal blood in my veins DIE i will a salt you pepper.
wow, youre a true albert pike towards me, thats beceause youre a damn australian

Level 3
dingos are cute, kangoroos too. is there kandiroo in australia? im not sure if its spelled right, but it seems every animals ending with a ''o'' are in australia. its a 4 inch fish that goes in someone's penis when he urinates in the water *giggles*.

Level 9
Werewulf said:
ill just let the kangaroos do the work..
also..did you know the dingo is native? it was brought here thousands of years ago by the chinese.

wtf dingos brought here pfft

wow, youre a true albert pike towards me, thats beceause youre a damn australian

huh, albert pike??

Level 3
DD_Draco said:
Werewulf said:
ill just let the kangaroos do the work..
also..did you know the dingo is native? it was brought here thousands of years ago by the chinese.

wtf dingos brought here pfft

huh, albert pike??

wow, you dont know him? what are your history teachers teaching ya?

Pike.jpg
pike.jpg

Werewulf said:
okay okay..
that girls a cock suckin slut.

Some agressive words you've got there. :?

Scary that youngsters can be models too. And this one has come to her puberty wich is even more scary. I wonder what this girls is thinking?

Maybe some people can mistake her as an halfling with less clothes. :lol:

If I had a child, I would never let him/her do that type of a model job. What if he/she takes a risk of being teased in the school and being called a slut or something worse?

Level 3
albert pike is soo much a better topic than this, there should be a whole forum about him.

Level 9
olofmoleman said:
if you are referring to the offtopic thingy, I just stated that this topic was going offtopic, nothing more.

Meh ok,

Werewulf said:
jelous!?!? jelous!? jelous?
but she is um..screwed up..um..its like
the father dog screwing a new born puppy..

:D lol wulf

jelous!?!? jelous!? jelous?

Level 3
okay. i want to deflower her.
im pretty sure millions wants too, its a hopeless race.
the first thing i liked about her was her face, then her hands, then the boobs, then the rest.
oh well im sure her personality sucks, i still love my girlfriend.
her name, -backwards-, is Eiri Syaas (Syaas being the first name)
sweetkiss2.jpg
sweetkiss5.jpg

Level 9
Pepper said:
DD_Draco said:

well australians originate from gay chinese pedos that went in a boat and sent to their doom. they landed on australia and erected their **** huts and all..i can assume australians are chinese, but with a darker tint.
im certainly obsedded by stuff but not by a hairy werewolf.

i thought it was vietnamese
not chinese
=p

Level 3
oz02 said:
This topic is completely inappropriate.

*LOCKED*

whats wrong with it? im just showing a beauty to the persons who only have seen grey stuff all their lives. dont send the panzers after me

Level 9
lol i thought it was locked :?

before oz come here to lock it for REAl can you please tell me WHERE THE HELL YOU FIND HER

Status
Not open for further replies.