• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Sharp Shooting Pains, Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Yeah, hi. Uhm, lately i have been having these, sharp shooting pains in the left side of my chest, like when i breathe in, it will start then, and get worse the more i breathe in, and then eventually i have to breathe out really quickly because it does hurt, a quite a bit... and i have only recently started having them.. Also, i don't have asthma, and the pains aren't constant, it only happens like, three-four times a day... anyone give me some help here?

Thanks.

Level 11
Yeah, I'd go see a doctor. But if you cannot right now, then I suggest applying some heat, light massage, etc. If it is muscle spasms, that shuld do the trick.

Level 25
1- Body growing, happens to some people (like my brother at late 15) his was on the right side though, saying left side is scary since it might be heart related
2- Muscle spasms, like hivers already said
3- God forbids, signs of a stroke? (don't know what are the signs, check google)

Talk to your mom and call a doc and take an appointment :p
the solution might turn out silly but better doing it than sorry.

Level 5
First of all, go to a doctor. Second, try not to worry.

Like pigs, humans have rib meat. I'm not going to comment on the taste, but suffice it to say that spasms and cramps of your intercostal muscles can feel like you're getting stabbed in the chest. Also, there's pleuritis... which has so many causes that it's not worth guessing over.

You know your body. If something is different, a health professional can help. Even if nothing is wrong, you'll get a bit of peace of mind.

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
It's perfectly normal for a hard-working guy that is 16 years old, especially if he lifts heavy objects. Try to relax, go to bed, and drink a lot of water. Don't do anything that will make you tired.

Level 20
I've had something exactly like this (left side as well) for probably 15 years, and I'm not dead yet. I did go see a doctor when I was younger and he said it was nothing to worry about. I also asked my older brother and he said it was something that happened to him too, and it goes away.

If it gets significantly worse, you should see a doctor though.

Level 19
when i bend my back for so long then i breathe in very deeply it hurts.

had something similar
bending the back back solved it instantly (probably not the most natural move because you instinctively move the other way)
first I thought I had a heart attack lol
but since I am sitting like a monkey all day long I somehow adapted to it and it vanished

like this:

Attachments

• Evolution.jpg
    Evolution.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1,704
Status
Not open for further replies.