• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sharp Excersise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I looked up on happy taurens question thread about excersise,and i was suprised by how much people are nottaking care of their body,and how low they work out(those who do).
We will all have to agree that the more science is advanced the more % people in the world gain fatness and lazyness.
And personaly i just wanna see how much people do what.
So guys..i would like to discuss with you on my own thread these question:
Do you work out?
How much?
Why dont you?
What's stopping you from working out?

And for god sake Keijiif you close this thread i will kill you..Jk man ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 22
Do you work out?
I work hard.
How much?
Really hard.
Why dont you?
I do.
What's stopping you from working out?
It wastes energy, contributes to overall entropy, and I already work hard. I'd rather do something more meaningful (which would need physical effort)

Level 22
So do you still stink its dumb?
I never said it was dumb... but the reasons you cited are. Next time don't put words on my posts okay?

And the most important thing from all of these above you will be proud of yourself becouse you know that you made yourself a killing machine by sweating blood,and walk trouth hell to make yourself what you are.
Self confidence shouldn't be backed by physical prowess alone; I also don't intend to kill people; You must be sick if you literally sweat blood; Walking through hell means you're dead.

Your body will be in the condition to withstand more pain
I can tolerate pain already, in my youth (8~onwards) I worked with my father on the field, only the 2 of us would cut and gather firewood for 8 hours (8 am to 3 pm) on weekends and 4 hours (1 to 5 pm) on weekdays, it wasn't his job and I volunteered to help him. We use some of the wood for barbed wire posts or for vine plants. Everyday, I would feel pain in my muscles due to heavy lifting, pain isn't a stranger to me.

Be more attractive
Be more of a challenge to those who dare call you to fight
I don't need to pick a fight, my friend taught me karate once, I didn't like it. I'm also not insecure. I've been bullied before, but wordplay helped me a lot to fuck their minds and thus got them away from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.