• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sharig's castle v1.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Campaign like map, you just got to kill a queen :)
but to do that, you got to do some things first (easy not :) )

i tried too make it castle lik.
encouter bugs means: tell me as fast as you can
but there shouldnt be much.

about the map:
maybe still beta but kinda good.
there are some guarded places.
1 is better guarded because of the stronger items there.
there is a back door (wih you go trough)
and a front door (leads to the city) but it got blocked by a strange creature who mutated everyone in that area. perhaps find out what.
Contents

Sharig's castle v1.2 (Map)

Reviews
19:52, 29th Oct 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected Bad triggering/terrain, lack of object editor knowledge

M

19:52, 29th Oct 2009
ap0calypse: Rejected

Bad triggering/terrain, lack of object editor knowledge

Level 22
1 thing: i suck at discription

Even if, just write credits, what the game is about, some thing important in the map perhaps, items if any... and all things like that, then write what's new in updates, then you can give some screen shots... And also the author, just put it to your name if the map is yours (-1 rules violation) then add type and category of your map (-2 rules violation) and we're done.