• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Share your Starcraft II experiences with The Hive Workshop community! – Replays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here, Hive members can put up their own Replays, versus other hive members.
A lot of changes have happened during the Beta, and we would love to see how you improved!

Attach your Replay, with the names of the teams, and their races!
(e.g. PMare+ZStathisdjs -vs TBillyTheCat+TDrSuperGood.sc2replay)

Replays List
Slaydon and Rui versus Debode and Billy the Cat (Racoon)

Billy the Cat(Racoon) and Debode versus Rui and shiiK

shiik, debode, Billy the Cat, jakecake vs Slaydon, The Reborn Devil, Rui and mare!
Click here to see the races!

Rallaargh!
This replay speaks of itself.
Players and races - Download Link

Last edited:
Level 12
computer died ½ a week ago, so i cant post any.

PS: ADVERTISING: go watch HDstarcraft or HuskyStarcraft from youtube if you want to see some replays w/ commentary!
or Day[9].

Last edited:

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Here are three replays.

The first one is not between Hivers. The popularity list had been reset and, for once on Europe, people were playing a 4vs4 map other than "Megaton", and that was "Forbidden Planet". I managed to pull off a very decent Bunker rush on this one. After I finish playing with the Hellions, though, you may stop watching: nothing really exciting happens after that.

The second one was shot today. Me (Terran) and Slaydon (Protoss) against Debode (Terran) and Billy the Cat (Protoss).

The third was played on Tuesday or something, I'm not sure. Billy (Zerg) and Debode (Terran) versus me (Protoss) and a rusty shiiK (Terran).

I'd appreciate having feedback on my tactics and sk1llz!

Last edited:

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Must this be only with ppl in hive? I have another replay but only me in it.
I'm thinking the same. No one is using this thread besides me. If no one is against it, I'll rename the thread for people to post all kind of replays here.

On this topic, we've played several games, but this one which I'm uploading is, by far, the best. A 4vs4 match on "Lava Flow". Deolrin is Debode and Raccoon is Billy the Cat. I'm not sure if JakeCake is an active Hive member, though.

navbits_start.gif
Replay download link

attachment.php

Last edited:

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Today, me, mare and THK (TheHunterKiller) beat two diamonds and a platinum player in a 3vs3 league game. The replay's total game time is 23 minutes and 40 seconds, reduced to around 15 minutes(?) by the speed settings. I'm sharing this for great justice! After this match, our team entered straight to the Platinum league with 5 victories and no defeats (Hot Shot feat of strength!)!

~Thread renamed

Last edited:
Now i can post my replays.
The first one is a 3v3 ladder with my clan TG. We were all zerg againts 3 tosses. We did a 6 pool and then a spine crawler rush. Here is a video of the replay:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AldhVNFQJ9Y

The second replay is a 4v4 ladder with random people. My team mate left in the begging of the game, he must of gotten a crash. The other 2 team mates lefted after him, so i was left against 4 people with 4 times bigger income. And i still won, it felt an easy win lol. Here is the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8NRTringLo

Attachments

• 4 vs ME.SC2Replay
    58.1 KB · Views: 91
  • Crawer rush.SC2Replay
    88.2 KB · Views: 91
Level 22
Today, me, mare and THK (TheHunterKiller) beat two diamonds and a platinum player in a 3vs3 league game. The replay's total game time is 23 minutes and 40 seconds, reduced to around 15 minutes(?) by the speed settings. I'm sharing this for great justice! After this match, our team entered straight to the Platinum league with 5 victories and no defeats (Hot Shot feat of strength!)!

That's the thing about team and 3v3, Rui, you can beat more skilled especially when at least one of you is that skilled to guide you.. You shouldn't be afraid of them in team games.

THK, nice, if you feel like training 1v1, I'm all for it.

Just a huge bunch of replays I've stocked up on over the past week or so.

Warning: there are alot of them, but watch them all and you probably can beat everyone in them in a 1v1, unless they do something unexpected ofc =P

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Me ShiiK & Twif vs Mexa TRD and Wormhammer.SC2Replay
    172.7 KB · Views: 2,636
  • Twif & Me vs Rui & ShiiK.SC2Replay
    60.2 KB · Views: 2,620
  • Zerg Roach Rush vs TRD.SC2Replay
    22.5 KB · Views: 2,610
  • Twif vs Debode.SC2Replay
    70.4 KB · Views: 2,609
  • SUCCESSFUL BASE SWAP IS SUCCESSFUL.SC2Replay
    36.9 KB · Views: 2,606
  • Me Vs TWIF (eco strat).SC2Replay
    63.3 KB · Views: 2,621
  • Me vs TRD Nydus.SC2Replay
    28.5 KB · Views: 2,609
  • Me vs Twif on a 4v4 map.SC2Replay
    85.3 KB · Views: 2,620
  • Me Vs TWIF zerg rush.SC2Replay
    17 KB · Views: 2,619
  • Me & TWIF vs TRD & Deo.SC2Replay
    31.9 KB · Views: 2,600
  • Twif vs TRD 1.SC2Replay
    31.7 KB · Views: 2,605
  • Twif vs TRD 2.SC2Replay
    65.7 KB · Views: 2,611
Level 49
What league are you guys in?

The probes killing off the nexus, was just kinda epic, in a really bad way.

Silver in 1v1. :v
I'm Deolrin, Digital is The World Is Flat.
And I'm sorry, but I just had way too many resources and those probes were just taking up too much Psi. :p

And yes, I can't believe TWIF couldn't kill my probes in time, that was fucking LOL.

Level 40
You're an expansion whore, :thumbs_up:
And I will have about 2-3x the army of anyone else here in the same amount of time as a result. I've noticed one of the biggest problems lower level players have is not expanding enough and/or at the right times.

--

Playing Terran in TvZ (slowest expanding race in their slowest expanding matchup) I usually have taken my 3rd if not 4th long before my main mines out.

Level 40
I think it would make more sense to allow hive vs random; may as well just use the thread to post good games.

On that note, yeah, debode, that was kinda painfully slow and passive. You guys just sat in your bases, macroed up to 200/200, and attack moved.

Here are some good replays of mine from the past few days:

Me vs Pred --

This was my first game of the day (in craftcup this afternoon) and my macro was pretty terrible. That said, I had better decision making and unit composition than him so that paid off.

Me vs SynZu --

This was the second game in a best of three for a tournament some friends and I hold monthly or so (just for ourselves), with the first being a pretty boring build order win (he went 3gate expand pressure or something of the sort and I rolled him over with 3rax). It was back and forth but eventually I just outmuscled him with better units and upgrades.

Me vs JakeNBlake --

A ladder game. I should have won this but when my macro slipped I got too greedy and tried to take the map, which cost me the game.

Me vs Emokes --

My second match of the day and second game in craftcup. Demonstrates how to punish a greedy Zerg, and although I got really lazy and stopped macroing properly after I took out his main I had basically guaranteed a win by that point.

Edit: Just played another game vs SynZu which demonstrates why late game PvT is stupid. It was a good game but in any sane world I would have won it easily.

Attachments

• Pewt vs Pred (craftcup round 2).SC2Replay
    92.3 KB · Views: 72
  • Pewt vs SynZu (Game 2).SC2Replay
    113.1 KB · Views: 63
  • Pewt (T) vs JakeNBlake (P) - XNC.SC2Replay
    60.8 KB · Views: 67
  • Pewt vs Emokes (CraftCup Round 3).SC2Replay
    44.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Pewt vs SynZu (Metalopolis).SC2Replay
    112.8 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Level 49
#1. This thread is for hive vs hive games. (not random dudes)
#2. Colossi cannot attack air.
#3. Doing nothing for 30 minutes then winning a battle because your opponent had zero unit micro is not "owning".

1. I'm pretty sure this thread was used for replays of Hive vs Random people as well. Back in the BETA at least.
2. I don't see your point? I had stalkers. Unless you mean the parts where I sent a fuckload of units including collosi against his banshees. That is because I was too lazy to select only the stalkers. I kinda figured he'll run away, either way.
3. Tell it to that guy who kinda besieged my base. I was 100% certain I will lose because there is absolutely nothing I can do against like 50 siege tanks. The only reason I won is because I had an expansion which he didn't notice long enough for me to get enough resources.

Level 22
Here is a video of one zerg rush proxy building rush that they did on me (cause they've done toss and terran 1st time zerg does it). Next time if I ever allow this im gonna do it better cause I didnt micro that well here:

I see deleted posts, so does this mean it's only for members vs members?

Status
Not open for further replies.