• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shadows of the Past (52 Viewing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to say thanks, for all your support and for checking my project. I have never seen the project have more than 20 viewers (sometimes maybe a little above 20 but usually that's because I've linked it in chat), so to say this, it's a record. You don't know how much this motivates me to continue my work.

Thank you once again.

EDIT:

attachment.php

15.09.2011, 17:35 PM

attachment.php

15.09.2011, 17:39 PM

:ogre_kawaii:

Attachments

• 55 People.JPG
    55 People.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 1,084
  • 65 People.JPG
    65 People.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 1,135
Last edited:
Reactions: ImP
Level 2
This map look good and have potential to be the one of greatest Warcraft III RPG. Keep good work.

Level 3
I knew he'd make it eventually! Thank you all for supporting his dream! Hopefully, by the time this project's finished, views will count in hundreds instead of dozens :)

If only he could play DotA as good as he can make maps... Oh well. Can't know 'em all!

:cool:

Level 24
A diamond in the middle of ashes, I don't know if that is said to make the developer feel happier about what they do or if you said that to be rude to the other map makers but it's the best even though I would not describe every other single player RPG ever made for ashes.

Level 24
This really isn't the best place to be dissgusting progress you should do it in progress thread here: Progress

And as to when the next version will be released is hard to answer, Kobas is currently working on a map contest and will return to SotP once he is done with that map and untill then we'll just have to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.