• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Serval jobs in my project Wc: the consuming shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi there

In my porject "Warcraft: The Consuming Shadows" i can give away some jobs for developing it. Since it is more like a complete mod, then a single map.

I will list down the project desscription, and the kind of jobs i can give away.

Note: i will do as much as i can for the project. but i need some helpers if i wanna get it finished before a warcraft 4 get released : p

---------------------------------------------------------------
1. Project description and proves of work

see link

-----------------------------------------------------------

2. Jobs

------

I. Model Designer: I planed to use WoW Models for Units / Buildings and Dooalds in the singleplayer part of the project ( 4 campaings, see link above).
Since this is quite a easy job, it is a shitload of work which i hardly can do alone.

Requirements: Modelling skills, WoW Modelviwer skills, Mywarcraft stodio skills
And the software ofc (i can give u the download links).

I found even a good guide how u can do that. So even basic knowlegde is enough.

-----

II. Graphical Map Designer: As graphical map designer, u must help me designing the singleplayer maps, and make them look like the WoW areas where the Mission plays.

Requirements: WoW knowlegde, Terraning skills, pathing skills.

-------

III. Quest Designer: as quest designer, u must help me making the quests. Most quest will be typical WoW quests (get 5 pieces of this, kill 15 orcs, obtain Item XY, kill the big evil dragon, recsue the princessetc.) but there will be ofc typical Warcraft 3 quests (destroy the green base, etc...).

Again it is a pretty easy job, but to much work for one person.

Requirements: trigger editing knowlegde, variables knowlegde etc..

---------

IV. Voice actors: yeah even new unit quotes and game dialogues are planned. but in the actual stage of the game i can't give much information about that job.

----

V: Mentor: well as this job u are my "firefighter". if i don't know how 2 do somethign, i must ask you. you don't really have 2 do anything since just letting me asking you stuff^^

requirements: very good knowlegde of almost every aspect of War3 Editing^^

-----

VI: musical editor: i planned it to make the sholw soundrack alone. But one person who could improves the soundtracks of me would be nice^^

requirements: knowlegde about orchestral music/soundtracks, Frutiy loops version 9 or 10, Edirol orchestra plugin.

----------
VII: a guy who speaks english very well: here u must just wipe out all kind of grammar and typing mistakes. Since english is not my first language there will be many mistakes^^

Requirements: english as first language or proper english knowledge^^

If u are intrested in one of theese jobs just PM me

Greetings

Jackyy

Status
Not open for further replies.