• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Out of the Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
You are Song Ji Hyo, archmage from the Alliance Expedition. The Undead Scourge want invaded Song Ji Hyo's homeland, Running Man Castle...

Find out to play Out of the Shadows in my campaign series!

FEATURES

New Units, Spells, Items and much more!

Play as 4 ultra legendary Human heroes!

Have 6 legendary items from Hard difficulty!

Have a new boss fights!

Characters

Song Ji Hyo - Song is the leader of the Running Man and an influential member of the Alliance. She is a childhood friend and an old romance of Sang-wook. Though she tries her best to advocate peace between the Forsaken and the Alliance, as she is a friend of the Forsaken warchief Sulli, it is clear where Song's loyalties lies. She holds great magical power at her disposal as well.

Joo Sang Wook - Sang-wook is the admiral of the Running Man. Though his life was marked by tragedy, He is
committed to protecting the Alliance and is well known for his tenacity and fierce will. He is distrustful of
the Scourge, but is able to put their differences aside when there are greater things at stake.

Choi Si Won - Commander of Running Man. Choi is a rational and careful leader. He wants to ensure a promising future for his people, but is not willing to cross certain lines.

Lee Dong Wook - Navy swordsman of Running Man. All Lee wishes is the best for his people, and he is willing to make questionable some decisions to ensure this future.

PROGRESS
Chapter 1:
Conflict of the Past
Chapter 2: The Long March from Lordaeron
Chapter 3: Remnants of the Scourge
Interlude: The Ruins of Silvermoon
Chapter 4: Forgotten Shores of Northrend
Chapter 5: Into the Darkness
Interlude: Rallying the Alliance
Chapter 6: Fist of Fury
Finale: The Essence of the Eternity

Last edited:
Level 12
Hello,
I can't help but notice you've created 5 campaign threads so far in a span of 4 months, and none of those has a screenshot/demo/video or anything else to show for. I also assume all previous projects have been deserted (unless you intend creating 5 campaigns in parallel).

[Campaign] - The Saviour of Lordaeron

[Campaign] - Curse of the Forsaken (Remastered)

[Campaign] - The Legacy of Malfurion

[Campaign] - The Invasion of Ashenvale

For this project/the next one, I suggest waiting until you have at least a playable demo level or screenshots from several different maps before posting in the map development thread. Otherwise you're just creating another dead thread for a dead project.

EDIT:
Also, do not copy paste your descriptions. It is painfully obvious.[1,2]

Last edited:
Level 23
I think its interesting that in his Saviour of Lordaeron thread, the main characters had names that all resembles names that i normally consider Vietnamese (apologies if i am wrong, do not mean to cause offense), while in this campaign the names resemble Korean names.

Level 5
I got used to not see anything really made from Nanang Kiroh, whenever I see a new campaign posted here by him I feel like it's not worth the time to comment. But, maybe, just maybe, for the sake of it, something will come out of this campaign....hopefully.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
The user @Nanang Kiroh is a child who tries to get attention by doing this kind of stuff over and
over again.
None of his projects will ever get finished, he is doing this for mere attention whoring and trolling.
Maybe he gets no attention in RL and has to compensate.

Gonna be honest, I don't care if this user has personal problems or if he is just trying to troll people
or if he just considers himself funny or if he actually wants to do there projects.
What I do care for is that he keeps contamining the Map Development section with his crap.
This section is for people who actually want to create & host projects and not for people who steal
other people's ideas over and over again.

Level 14
The user @Nanang Kiroh is a child who tries to get attention by doing this kind of stuff over and
over again.
None of his projects will ever get finished, he is doing this for mere attention whoring and trolling.

Gonna be honest, I don't care if this user has personal problems or if he is just trying to troll people
or if he just considers himself funny or if he actually wants to do there projects.
What I do care for is that he keeps contamining the Map Development section with his crap.
This section is for people who actually want to create & host projects and not for people who steal

I agree

at this point he should be banned entirely for 5 offenses of stealing and counting with ZERO intention to create anything anyhow.

Last edited:
Level 6
over again.

Laughed so hard like hell what you said. You hit it LoL so wayyyyy uhuh haaard. Baaam! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.