• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shadows of Teldrassil- Chapter Two

Reactions: deepstrasz
Contents

Shadows of Teldrassil- Chapter Two (Map)

Level 3
how many parts will you do?
p.s I am downloading the cin right now, ill give you rating/coments/advices when I see it
edit: was nice,
Cameras: 4.8/5 hummm nothing to say, they were almost always moving...
Dialogs: 4/5: they were fast... I couldn´t read some... make them slower next time ;)
Sounds/Music: 4/5 were nice, but in a part when ullayot was talking to cenarius, the music was always restarting...
Special Effects: 4.7/5 were nice, specialy on that pararel world
story: 5/5 nothing to say, its just a great story
Terrain: 4.8/5 was very nice... abit plain on that place of the training of cenarius...
Overall:4.5 -- it improved since the first chapter, hope it does on the next one too, I specialy liked the story, this map maked me want to se more =) good job! :)

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Very nice, even better than the first part!
Tichonrius was faster than me, I'd have said the same.

Perhaps you could improve your terrain a bit, add some more doodads and avoid edges in the terrain. Some more fluent hills would be better, not only rise the terrain at the border of the scene-background, it looks a little too arbitrary (hope this is the right word...).
The music loop is with short breaks (about 2 seconds long), it's already uch better if you use the "forestmusic" as Sound instead of music and tick "loop" in the variable options. Perhaps you can edit the sound to work more fluently as a loop.

I have to begin to search for things which aren't perfect... 8)
This becomes a really nice cinematic series... I'm looking forward to the next part! :wink:

Level 2
It's nice like the first one.

Still I wonder how you got all that WoW music (I recognise a lot of it, since I play WoW alot :wink: )

Did you use a MPQ editor or something? (if so, wich one....because the ones I used didn't work very well).

*edit*
never mind those musics anymore...I got em all on the WoW soundtrack cd (of the Collectors Edition)

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
-what happened during those years? Didn't the legion attack?
-Cenarius is giant Yoda....
-what's with the green text over green stuff instead of leaving it as a transmission?
-if the demons brainwashed Kriger, how/why did he remember stuff from before?
-why are they disappearing like specters?
-a transcendence in the middle of (hopefully nowhere) an open place where even animals could attack them when vulnerable?
3/5.