• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shadows of Teldrassil- Chapter Four

Reactions: deepstrasz
Contents

Shadows of Teldrassil- Chapter Four (Map)

Level 1
It`s perfect.I saw all part, but this is the nicest. I like the atmosphere and the story, effects are cool too, but u could have improve your terrain :wink: 4.95/5

Level 1
Excellent job. 5/5 on all 4 parts so far.

Have you considered combining them into one campaign file when you finish the series?

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
You want more feedback? OK, it's time for some critisizm. :)
There's not much of it only a few small issues:
-You don't trust my feedback, do you? PLEASE start the next part with Map Initialization. The game interface in the first moment looks so... unprofessional and interrupts the atmosphere, which is all in all, very good. Change the event in Trigger 1 to "Map Initialization" instead of "gametime = 0 seconds" and the thing is done.
-the music during the first scene doesn't match the atmosphere so well, I think. Too much percussion, too less contrast in speed and rythm to the music during the following demon attacks.
-Some of the dialogues are too fast. This happens nearly everytime when the message is longer than 2 lines. I still could not read them completely after having seen it 3 times.
-you should move camera faster during the battle scene at the well of eternity to give it a bit more action.

The terrain is still not perfect, but it's OK for a cinematic. The rest is really good, especially the VisualEffects. The story doesn't deserve critisizm in any way. :D

This is really the best part of the 4, every part gets better than the one before. Go on like that!
But for the campaign version you should update the older parts :!:
I'm looking forward to the next part...
Yours truly
Waldbär

Level 7
"-You don't trust my feedback, do you? PLEASE start the next part with Map Initialization. The game interface in the first moment looks so... unprofessional and interrupts the atmosphere, which is all in all, very good. Change the event in Trigger 1 to "Map Initialization" instead of "gametime = 0 seconds" and the thing is done. "

'gametime = 0 seconds' is done to reduce loading time.

Level 2
Good job, nice cinematic, amazing story, wonderful atmosphere. Again, i will be the first who rates this map. What a shame, such a wonderful cinematic and part 4 is unrated here on hive. 5/5! Great job!!

btw one question: I havent seen so far part 6 & 7. Will there ever be these part? I hope so!
Anyways, great job!

Best,
SirGareth