1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Shadows of Teldrassil- Chapter One

Submitted by ForgottenLight
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This should have already be on the site along with the following parts, but it must have gotten deleted or something so I'm re-uploading it now for you.
Contents

Shadows of Teldrassil- Chapter One (Map)

1. Hormonij

Hormonij

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Finally I has wait till a chapter one, why so long?

2. Mechmap

Mechmap

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It has been up before but probably got deleted with the move to the hive workshop.

One question to forgottenlight: Why stop making these wonderful cinematics?

Also these are some of the first cinematics along with CotN that made me interested in warrcraft 3 world editor. They are defenetly worth watching.

3. Nerv91.Slayer

Nerv91.Slayer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    GREAT WORK!!!!
    Omg the music, the terrain and the story is so awesome!!!!!
    and the camera view is also nice :D

and Forgottenlight btw..... the name Ulyaoth is from the game "Eternal Darkness - Sanity's Requiem" right :D

Good work 10/10

4. NinjaDino

NinjaDino

Resources:
    Resources:
    funny map, but i dont love that kid lost all, and its to LOTR "im friend"
    story is good, nice terrain, it has some custom skins, mabie you are using haed turning too much, but its funny when chaos guy kills his mother and looks at him :)
    good map

5. nickex

nickex

Resources:
    Resources:
    Love this map 5/5 this inspirred me to do an own cinematic map working on it now please can i use some of your models they are so good you made them?

6. Rui

Rui

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Was anyone looking for "Shadows of Teldrassil"? Well, I found these cinematic maps uncategorized, so here they are!

7. cowboyha

cowboyha

Resources:
    Resources:
    [​IMG]
    Sr, but I found this.The word "l" is.........,but anyway this cinematic map is very good thought :D

8. creyzi4zb12

creyzi4zb12

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This was one of the earliest maps....brings back nostalgia

9. Squidle

Squidle

Resources:
    Resources:
    I've seen it.
    Some cams were not great...
    But I love the story!

Awesome! 4/5!

10. Sumallo2

Sumallo2

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Great cinematic! I'll give a 5/5 rating to all maps in this series... I was able to watch all of it. I'll also give you reputation for those maps too!

11. SirGareth

SirGareth

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wow... i just have seen all five parts... Im impressed. This one of the best cinematics that i have ever seen. I like the plot, the story, characters. In my opinion, cinematics need good stories, and thats exactly what you achieved. There is nothing to complain about, this cinematic series is simply awesome. I also liked the atmosphere, the doodads, terrain, spells, everything. The love-story was cute as well. Simply amazing!

I know that you worked on this 10 years ago, not sure weather you will ever read it, but: Thank you for uploading and working on this! Awesome...
    5/5 !!

12. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    -those kids look like undead
    -nelves had academies and mages? I guess the mage order came into being with Azshara?
    -their mother was just looking at the demon while it sliced her; the demon then got through a pillar
    2.5/5.