• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shadow of Hope

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Shadow of Hope (Map)

Level 2
Okay, this is the first map I have ever placed on display. So don't go easy on me... but before you go all harsh on me. I couldn't make the minimap work so it's not gonna be there. If you know how to do it, please tell me. I would of had voicing, but I lost my headset, so I'm screwed there too. Also, THIS IS A PREVIEW! Its only 2min 40sec long. If you also got the time, open it up and read the Custom Scripts, and read some of the info stashed in there. There is also some dialog missing... hope this clears up some of the confusion! Enjoy... :D :twisted: :D

Level 1
I think this is an interesting beginning of something greater. Although the technical level isn't that great it sure has some potential.

Level 2
I have forgotten my account password for Zuku so this is my new one. I have stopped making the Shadow of Hope for several reasons and to add-on to why the video wasn't very good.

A-I didn't have any new patches and worked with what i got when I bought it, I have had the game since launch but MY computer isn't hooked to the internet, I have to use my Parents.

B-I had very little tools to work with

C- I made it about 3 A.M. in the morning and sent it in, wrote most of entire day.

I will continue this project in a later date, and since noone knows it exists besides a select few, I will post on the web when Ibegin it again... :(

Level 2
Hey, this isn't that bad. Could use a little work, then again it is a preview. Also, I heard that Hollow.Eye/Zuku is leaving cause some people pissed you off, can I have the Shadow of Hope instead?

Edit
Sweet!

Level 1
Hi all, zuku's new guy here. Sorry I have been gone soooo long. I looked over my pile-o-crap cinematic and I judged the hell out of it. I found out the best time to make a cinematic is NOT 3 am in the morning. I have been playing world of warcraft and even played with darky (hes on the cough realm(hate to tell you, you might annoy the hell outa him)) I have been gone roughly a year, but a decent year to discover some incredible music and fresh ideas on how to make this a decnet cinematic.

I have a partner in this. With his help, the cinematics will come out much quicker. I do need some moddlers and skinners. just e-mail me at [email protected]. gl and hf everyone! :D