• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] SevenBlood's Campaigns and Projects

Level 7
Where i can download Invasion of Kalimdor rewamp?

Level 10
Hello SevenBlood. Been going through your campaigns for some time, and recently through your Curse of the Blood Elves Revamp. Been enjoying it, but I would like to make a suggestion for how the map go, and specifically Gold Mines. Now, I realize on several maps of the campaigns (like the first one involving Nagas), the low amount is an inentive to expand more aggressively on the map. However, the campaign eventually also seems to push towards big armies clash, a bit like Legends of Arkain for instance (and going by the fact Upkeep is pretty much removed), which also lead to eventually slower progression across the map.

The fact I want to point out is that the AI mines up the Goldmines at the same rate as the player. Thing is, on bigger and slower maps, it can mean you defeat an enemy, only to discover their Goldmines are already gone, which can eventually mean you're left with no resources for later parts of the maps.

I was going to suggest if it was possible to implement the fact the AI only takes one Gold Unit from a mine when it uses it (like Arkain for instance), so they can last longer while still offering a payoff for the player when they take these bases, which does seem to me to go with some of the maps where bigger clashes happen.

Now if this is a choice from you, or a necessary balance regarding the AI allies also present on the map, I will understand the choice made, but I just wanted to talk about this situation, because it feels like it can become a potential problem on some maps.

Hope you're doing well, and your Revamp projects, present and future, will go well.

Level 2
Invasion of Kalimdor
The first campaign I fully realized and I still enjoy but it very much served as a prototype for Path of the Damned. I plan to remake this Revamp and bring it in line with the others as well as adding the 5 prologue maps into the campaign. This will also mean removing the camp missions and moving the entire troop choice systems into the maps themselves. While I really like the camp mechanic, it can get old really fast and caused a few yanky situations where it can be much easier to make your choice at the start of the map.
I really loved the camps in the campaign, it emphasized that this was a full on exodus of entire clans of peoples. Its just such a shame that the bungled Reforged removed the Custom Campaign menu/functionality which would have made this system much smoother (loading directly from map to camp to map).
Big props for the concept and attempt even if it didn't work out in the end.

Level 5
Hello SevenBlood. Been going through your campaigns for some time, and recently through your Curse of the Blood Elves Revamp. Been enjoying it, but I would like to make a suggestion for how the map go, and specifically Gold Mines. Now, I realize on several maps of the campaigns (like the first one involving Nagas), the low amount is an inentive to expand more aggressively on the map. However, the campaign eventually also seems to push towards big armies clash, a bit like Legends of Arkain for instance (and going by the fact Upkeep is pretty much removed), which also lead to eventually slower progression across the map.

The fact I want to point out is that the AI mines up the Goldmines at the same rate as the player. Thing is, on bigger and slower maps, it can mean you defeat an enemy, only to discover their Goldmines are already gone, which can eventually mean you're left with no resources for later parts of the maps.

I was going to suggest if it was possible to implement the fact the AI only takes one Gold Unit from a mine when it uses it (like Arkain for instance), so they can last longer while still offering a payoff for the player when they take these bases, which does seem to me to go with some of the maps where bigger clashes happen.

Now if this is a choice from you, or a necessary balance regarding the AI allies also present on the map, I will understand the choice made, but I just wanted to talk about this situation, because it feels like it can become a potential problem on some maps.

Hope you're doing well, and your Revamp projects, present and future, will go well.
Never had any problem with that. Played through twice on brutal idk.

Level 22
Level 1
Level 3
Hey, just checking up on this project since I been trying to find out more about any future information on it. Is it going well and is SevenBlood okay? Generally asking as there hasn't been much news since the last time I was following the REVAMP projects (like 11+ months ago) and I hope things are okay, would love to hear news but I rather know if SevenBlood is doing fine (unsure if this is the place to ask but it is the project's main page).