• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Settlers Of Catan

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
[SoBG] Settlers (Of Catan)

[Simulation of BoardGame]

Win: colecting 10points.
Lose: someone was faster...

Build road, settlements, towns become owner of island! You start with 2 settlers. Watch guide, play starting round, wait 1,5min (resource rewarding) and start rly nice game!

[Still beta tests!]

Development topic: From nothing to beta :)
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1065293

Note: Tried my best to protect map from editing. Anyways if you're able to edit, please take that like learning and don't change orginal Author. If you want create a modification, keep orginal Author and mod as you.

Game is round, can be played alone. No vote-kick system. Auto skipping leaver rounds. Everyone is allowed to host it.

Changelog:
Beta 1.7 ; Exchange system fix, (not fully yet as I noticed)
Beta 1.6 ; allow to skip guide for one player (when playing alone), corrected some text, english etc.
Beta 1.5 ; allow skip guide, less time for building first settlement (not 1min but 30sec)
Beta 1.4 ; First stable version for 4 players

Keywords:
Settlers Of Catan Ajdija Settler Settlement Road Town Boardgame Simulation Dice rolling Round game
Contents

Settlers Of Catan (Map)

Reviews
16:40, 12th Jul 2009 PurplePoot: Please update maps with the "Update" button rather than resubmitting them.

M

16:40, 12th Jul 2009
PurplePoot: Please update maps with the "Update" button rather than resubmitting them.

Level 3
Updated to 1.5 beta. Skpping guide system added. Minimum 2 players have to type -skipguide to skip guide. (Sorry to all players who play alone :/ maybe with next beta I fix it, then when 1 player playing skipping map will be easier)
+ less time for first round (not 1min but 30s). Hope you like it!

edit: beta 1.6 allow to skip guide for one player playing alone. Corrected "rool" string .. (ofc to "roll" my mistake)

edit2: cleaned @down quote enaugh

Last edited:
Level 9
hey nice :D
I love Settlers of Catan... the board game was good for rainy days with famaly and friends, too.
I will give it a round when I got the time for it :wink:
PS:
edit2: btw Septimus ur signature force me to download 2,5mb ! ;/
rules
Quote:
The Hive Workshop permits members to use custom signature files [...] All user signatures must comply with these rules. [...]
2. Images may be no greater in size than 640x192 pixels or 976k (whichever is smaller).
Don't take it bad, but that annoy me :(

In this point he is right... :p
But we wan't pick a side, I let you two talk about it alone. :grin: