• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Set next level trigger fail [Solved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
So, I'm making a campaing and have finished the first two levels. I'm pretty satisfied with both of them but I've run into a problem when I try to play them in tandem.

I'm kinda ashamed but I though setting the next level should be easy. I looked for some tutorials about campaign making and used theese two triggers.

next level fail.png

The intention is that it should load the 2nd map and make it avaible from the custom campaign menu. But it fails to do both things. Am I making something wrong? I'm using 1.31.1

Level 3
Ok, I got the "set next level" trigger working. I'm an idiot and it was an error with the file path. But the "show custom campaign button" action still doesn't work.

Level 3
Well, that was it. I had tried switching them but turns out yo
Try switching them around, open the button then trigger next level

Well, that was it. I had tried switching them but turns out you must do that AND put them both right before the Victory trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.