• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Crash] Set move speed is not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Refer to MoveSpeedX Lua on how to do it. From the looks of things, he named one of his custom functions the same as the native and invoked a function called oldSetUnitMS.
Searching stuff in this forum is too difficult, anyway, thanks for the link, but I don't understand why the function SetMoveSpeed didn't work even if I don't overwrite it?

Level 6
No, I just used the normal function, even with my code disabled, and the normal function didn't work.
Hello, if you want to fix your code then you need to share it ... how else are we suppose to figure out what's wrong with it ... if you just want to make MSX system run in Lua use my system from the link above ... it's tested and leak safe + got both GetUnitMoveSpeed and SetUnitMoveSpeed hooked so it's GUI friendly as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.