• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Seras Victoria

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Florrki
Model made by me and animated by The_ClOW

DO NOT USE WITHOUT GIVING CREDITS! (unless you REALLY want to)

DO NOT EDIT! (unless you REALLY want to)

Keywords:
hellsing seras victoria anime awesome
Contents

Seras Victoria (Model)

Seras Victoria (Model)

Reviews
15:52, 20th Oct 2012 Magtheridon96: You did not make this. You claimed to have made it here, but on chaosrealm.info, you stated the following:

M

15:52, 20th Oct 2012
Magtheridon96: You did not make this.
You claimed to have made it here, but on chaosrealm.info, you stated the following:
kingnelu said:
Ripped from FOCS Another and removed anti rip protection (whit about 3 minute of editing )

Level 9
Back on topic, I have to say I'm 99% certain this model is ripped from some Turn Based/RPG/Run-n-Gun Anime game, though I'm not familiar with the character or the anime/anime game she comes from (I think shes from Hellsing though, a la Wikipedia).

Nelu can you provide some WIP to prove you made this model from scratch? Otherwise I'm gonna have to vote for rejection.

Level 16
Back on topic, I have to say I'm 99% certain this model is ripped from some Turn Based/RPG/Run-n-Gun Anime game, though I'm not familiar with the character or the anime/anime game she comes from (I think shes from Hellsing though, a la Wikipedia).

Nelu can you provide some WIP to prove you made this model from scratch? Otherwise I'm gonna have to vote for rejection.

Seriously?

it looks too amateurish for use at commercial games like those.

just look at dat cloth and rifle o.o

the skin werent that great either.

and i couldnt find any game containing her anywhere.

Level 9
Seriously?

it looks too amateurish for use at commercial games like those.

just look at dat cloth and rifle o.o

the skin werent that great either.

and i couldnt find any game containing her anywhere.

After looking around I couldn't find any Hellsing tie-in games either, so clearly she's an edit of rip from another game edited to look like Sera from Helling and then edited some more to work in Warcraft III.

The other give away in my mind is that she has a poly count of over 2900, I mean even General Frank's most epic tank model or Will's most amazing explosions never got NEAR that high.

I'm also doubtful that merging textures would lower it to low enough level for it to be acceptable, I mean no one will use a model with such an enormous poly count period.

I'm still voting for rejection, I don't think Nelu can prove this isn't a rip.

Level 9
I don't think you can prove this is a rip or edit either so if you have no CONCRETE proof then shut the heck up.

Thank You.

Nor do you two have proof it isn't, sad as it is, WIPs or its ripped.

First off the model's poly count is WAY to high, it will be rejected on that bases alone.

Second, you still haven't provided any WIPs proving its hand made, and sad to say, your word alone, regardless of how awesome you might be, is worthless without WIPs to back it up.

So either provide some WIPs and get your model approved, or don't and have it rejected and go try to pawn off your model rips somewhere else. :xxd:

That's about all there is to it, gentleman.

Level 6
No sir, it is you who will "Shut the heck up" (Big language!!!).
All the models that are posted here that are "created by you and your buddy" are korean models by/with credits to Tobi_boy. Plus they are not meant to be redistributed, as they are exclusively for the Fight of Characters project.

Level 3
I don't have to prove anything, model is here take it or leave it WIP's are only for my and Nelu's eyes, you just want them so you can rip stuff from them.

It is nowhere stated in the rules that i need to provide any WIP's with the model for it to be accepted.
Also i use this model in my FOCS English map and it works flawlessly.

Bottom line: Stop being noobs always trying to find something wrong with everything and get a life.