• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sentinel or Parasite for Units?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Is there any ability like the Huntress Sentinel or the old SC Queen's Parasite ability that is for units? I tried to make a custom ability off of Sentinel that targeted units instead of trees, but it didn't do anything.

Level 6
Probably an easier solution would just be Faerie Fire without armor reduction. If you don't want a buff (but you probably want one), then you can just trigger adding shared sight.

Yes thank you that is exactly what I wanted. I knew there was a spell that gave vision somewhere. Much appreciated.

Level 9
Yes thank you that is exactly what I wanted. I knew there was a spell that gave vision somewhere. Much appreciated.

No problem.

Hang on.
There's another ability that gives vision. It's a targettable, non-autocast one.
It's on an item somewhere, but the name escapes me at the moment.

Huh, I don't recall that one. Then again, I'm less familiar with items and their abilities from the ladder game/campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.