• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sentinel ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello guys I just wanna ask how to remove the owl in the tree whenever you cast Sentinel ability on the tree, also is there a way to cast multiple Sentinel ability at the same tree?

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

How about importing a blank model and renaming its path to the owl's ? Thats waaay easier.

Have you tried setting the "Art - Caster" and "Art-Target" fields to none ? :as:

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Why not write a custom spell? You can make a dummy unit with true sight buff to be created when the ability is cast and then add an expiration timer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 22
Hello guys I just wanna ask how to remove the owl in the tree whenever you cast Sentinel ability on the tree, also is there a way to cast multiple Sentinel ability at the same tree?

IIRC, I used Sentinel Ability as the base spell of your requested Mend Spell. Take a look at that spell. It has no owl (no vision as well) and allows you to cast on the same tree as many times as you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.