• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Seeking players for an RP Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oli

Oli

Level 4
Are you tired of everyone leaving before or during the RP? Then, you entered corretly!

Hello, my nickname on wc3 is Oliku, and i am scearching people for an RP clan on realm Northrend@Europe

I live in Poland, the time zone here is +1UT.

My intentions are to unite good roleplayers among active WC3 players.

I plan the clan to be named RPE (Roleplay Elites), and its motto will be
"Roleplay unites, not divides"
Klan RPE.jpg
My dream to unite Roleplay players started long ago, and i started gathering polish people, but i realized poles dont roleplay too well. I of course found few roleplay players but that didn't satifsy me. Besides creating a threat in THW, i am activly searching for people on BNet. If you are interested in joining the clan there is a couple of terms you must fulfill:

-Have TS3/Discord (Microphone isnt required)

After the clan is created:
-Play atleast 75% all clan games*
-Be active at all major clan events*
-The chieftain can annouce rules about playing some maps. If a clan member breaks them, the chieftain should send a warning to him. If the rules are broken three times the chieftain can kick the clan member from the clan.
-The Clan chieftain can change the rules at any time

Not being active in a major clan event has to be justified by a good reason.

Also, the chieftain can kick any clan member if:
-The clan member RPs badly
-The clan member is somehow a threat to the existence of the clan.

Feel free to priv me on THW.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Definitions:

Clan games - All games with the clan durning a season
Major clan event - The chieftain can call a clan meeting and if he thinks that its important, he can call a Major clan event. All clan members have to be active durning it, and not coming to the meeting has to be justified by a good reason.

Last edited:
Well, I'm not so active and idle for this to be honest, but I'll try.
I'll most likely be active only in Saturdays and Sundays, Malaysia Time UTC +8 -- from 3 PM (Sundays) or 5 PM (Saturdays) till 12 AM. But of course I'm not always there 24/7, I need breaks too.

Can I still join, or at least join only the RP games when I wish to?

Oli

Oli

Level 4
Well, I'm not so active and idle for this to be honest, but I'll try.
I'll most likely be active only in Saturdays and Sundays, Malaysia Time UTC +8 -- from 3 PM (Sundays) or 5 PM (Saturdays) till 12 AM. But of course I'm not always there 24/7, I need breaks too.

Can I still join, or at least join only the RP games when I wish to?

Yes, if you dont have time for Roleplaying i understand that. I heard in Malaysia people study hard, so i think thats a good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.