• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] See, They're lying on the ground! (literally)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Does anyone know how to make the unit's model lying on the ground? (He means the model's Z axis is parallel with the environment's Y [or X], but is not dying, sleeping, or hitting it's face to the ground)

Level 4
I mean, the model's animation is "stand", but is tilted so that it's "front" is "up"... (staring at the sky, looking for nothing)

Level 33
Object Editor > Units Tab > Select any unit > Adjust the Art - Maximum Pitch Angle (degrees) to -270.00

To input negative values, hold SHIFT + double-click the field.
First, input the "-", followed by 270.00, good luck.

Level 4
Um... It's the "max" pitching angle, so the model doesn't constantly lying (She's lying, only when there's cliff or something near her... How lazy she is!)

Level 20
Exactly aht defskull said. The Pitch angle is what makes things adjust their inclination to the terrain they're standing at or placed on. It can't be modified with trigger tough. You could modify the model and add a new animation for that lying thing.

There's another field over (or under) the Max Pitch Angle wich envolves default Pich Angle (or something like that). You can play with those two Pitch Angle fields and check in the terrain editor if the unit is finally lying down.

Level 17
208257-albums5313-picture61005.jpg

Level 33
Uh... The "Default Pitch Angle" thing.... Where did you see it? I can't find it....
Are you one of the "special people" that needs screenshot (proof) for all matter ?
Can't you even understand simple words (my first post) ?

Also, please stop senseless post, I found out that it's quite annoying, save your mindless babbling to yourselves, focus on what you want to ask/state.

Level 4
Sorry, man. I've know that place, but when someone says "default Pitch Angle", I can't find that... So, that one is the "max roll"... I'll try for that...

(Sorry man, if you doesn't like me, just don't read me. okay, i'm just underground....)

Level 20
My mistake. Sorry. I clearly stated that the field was over or under the Max Pitch Angle, and that it was default pitch, "or something like that". My confusion was clearly reflected on the post :) Try to be a bit more intuitive.

Level 20
Are you one of the "special people" that needs screenshot (proof) for all matter ?
Can't you even understand simple words (my first post) ?

Also, please stop senseless post, I found out that it's quite annoying, save your mindless babbling to yourselves, focus on what you want to ask/state.

That sounds funny from someone who posts obvious things so often. I don't want to offend you, but it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.