• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

making the UTM bottle model lying on the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
hey guys...

im just too stupid somehow to get this work....i just want the bottle you can find in the UTM to lie on the ground....nothing more...but no matter to which angles i change it it either disappears in the ground or stands in physical not possible angles (like 45 degrees to the left so it looks like its frozen while falling to the side).

if anyone could give me the right angle i would love him ;D or if he would prefer +rep thats would be okay too ^^

thanks in advance

greetz clapto

Level 12
hey guys...

im just too stupid somehow to get this work....i just want the bottle you can find in the UTM to lie on the ground....nothing more...but no matter to which angles i change it it either disappears in the ground or stands in physical not possible angles (like 45 degrees to the left so it looks like its frozen while falling to the side).

if anyone could give me the right angle i would love him ;D or if he would prefer +rep thats would be okay too ^^

thanks in advance

greetz clapto

that's a doodad / destructible, right ? if so, you don't need to set the angle manually,

"click the bottle and press ctrl + pageup (to increase height) and pagedown (to decrease height)"

if that is not your problem, please explain more :)

Edit : oops i'm sorry, you don't need to hold shift :)

Level 9
i dont want it to raise from the ground....i want a bottle like this:

2378200-650572-geoffnete-flasche-bier-isoliert-auf-weis.jpg

to lie on the ground like this :

umgekippte-bierflasche.jpg

get it?

how to raise a doodadd i know...

Level 9
wait a moment i look it up....

EDIT:
name is 'items : bottle' and in german its under 'gegenstände' the option right under buildings. (would be nice to know if its 'items' in the english editor^^)

Level 12
wait a moment i look it up....

EDIT:
name is 'items : bottle' and in german its under 'gegenstände' the option right under buildings. (would be nice to know if its 'items' in the english editor^^)

yeah.. props > items : bottles..

and i found the way to do that.. i did that by setting the maximum pitch angle of the bottles to -7.85 degrees.. after you set the angles, you place it and then increase it's height a bit.. try it and see if it fits your need..

Note : you can find maximum pitch angle on object editor "Art - Maximum Pitch Angles"
and you need to hold shift and then double click the values to insert negative values.

Status
Not open for further replies.