• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Secrets of Dark Jade

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: sonofjay
An ancient evil has been released from by jade sealed prison, and now its doing what it wants.
Now lord suna is summoning some heros from the past, to aid him in defending his world.

Its like a first chapter of a story, in second part player should meet this lord suna who is main ruler of that land, and seal back that evil spirit.For now this is it, if map worth anything ill import some music to follow game story.

Added some converted wow models, many models actually, icons as well.
Some of terrain is new, some quests are new, some bugs are fixed.

Please report bugs you find while playing, thanks.

LogBridgeSmall45 By Mephestrial

Horde Bonfire By shamanyouranus

Brown_Grass By eubz

BTNDragonKnight By FrIkY

Holy Lion Missile By ratamahatta

Penance By Champara Bros

Dwarf monk Pilgrim By skrab

BTNRPGDwarf By Tenebrae

Divine Storm By Champara Bros

Energy Shield By Champara Bros

Stargate Ramp (Stone) By Thrikodius

DemonWall By Amigurumi

WoodGate By eubz

Diablo III Wizard By CloudWolf

BTNConcentration By KelThuzad

ShockAura By marcus158

BTNLightningBolt By -BerZeKeR-

BTNLightningGlobe3 By fagge

Lightning Bolt By Champara Bros

Gogota Ball of Pure Goodness

DemonGate By Amigurumi

ImpaleMissTarget By RetroSexual

Ashenvale Pillar 1 By hortaxman

Item - File By Scythy Dervish

Shroom Footman V2 By Pyramidhe@d

Yellow Potion By General Frank

Grassie By HappyTauren

Destructable Plant By HappyTauren

AshenFern By eubz

Tree Variation 1 By deathcom3s

Island Rock By tobyfat50

Island Rock Grassy By tobyfat50

Destructible Tree (Plain) By Callahan

Aztec Temple By Xlightscreen

Satyr Headhunter By Ampharos_222

AstharotianDisciple By Dionesiist

slikaj.jpg

scaled.php

swampgd.jpg

swamp2.jpg

swamp3.jpg

swampp.jpg

waytoswamp.jpg

xorkatoss - Backpack

Yogiman for testing and helping.

Keywords:
jade
Contents

Secrets of Dark Jade (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - [Contact] Date: 2012/Jun/15 22:11:26 Comment: [Rejected] Please make use of the quest log and add a quest everytime you accept a new one. Also credit Blizzard for the WoW resources. Resource Moderation - Rules
Level 5
cool map man! like it! but after i merged these 3 items and went to the statue i cant continue cause i dont know where to go. the way to the south doesnt exist =) bless

Level 4
I did expand it a lot since you tried last time :) Download map again, and if you manage to get Stormsoul please post comment. Those pictures are big bs, ingame those textures will be many times prettier especially mountains go try it again, and i fixed your way south, warrior hero was too big to pass that crossing xD Agai could made it if you tried.
Now i am making final boss, if there were some things that must be fixed please report.

clipboard02ga.jpg

This map is interesting also i think: Tale of Azil'jin[/i]

Last edited:
Level 5
hey! i didnt finish this yet but im at the fungal corruption quest with the storm princess. this is what i recognized so far:

-maybe add a quest to kill the race leaders (centaur, pig,..) otherwise they are senseless
-its possible to go through fence a centaurs
-attack plans are too weak and destroyable with spells
-camera at the bandit changes but doesnt turn to normal, maybe add dialog.
-blink spell nessecary for what? no sense, but the wood gate can be crossed without opening. and furthermore the is no tip how to open it!
-storm essence much better than lighning spell.
-totem of nature (healingward) doesnt work
-runed stoned (cloak of flames) doesnt work
-maybe a backpack to pickup and sell additional stuff
-u can run through some buildings, walls, etc.
-cant leave the temple and the other jade locations
-why 2 "aphothecaries" near paladin?
-all bosses definetly too weak so far -> press storm essence -> dead

besides this i really enjoyed playing this right now. keep up fella!

Level 4
Those leaders i placed to make some early item drop, quests could be made too, ill do something about it, it will require reconstruction of that region since lvl goes fast up at start, but ill try to make it somehow, thanks.Undeads have necromancer who is boss for a quest and his death opens door to city, if those are door on which you think. Suna's first gate, right?
Ah and yes Astral rolling gate, yea blink has to be removed, thanks.I will figure out some other effective spell.
All lets call dungeons have exit portal, its usually before pure end of dungeon, just in case with that emerald temple exit is near those storms, it doesnt have special mark but if you step near that monument you will be ported, while in ancient tower you have to go deeper after killing boss, and you should pass exit first time to gather sword which is for now far best item in map.

Thanks for feedback, i will run trough your theses and fix everything within next update, thanks again.

Last edited:
Level 5
ok cool, i got pretty confused.. the 2 jade parts merged but somehow the item got lost and i couldnt finish the quest. the part in the northern castle isnt finished right now right?

Level 4
Nope not yet, i have done a lot on map, will update soon, but that last part will have to wait untill everything else is finished. That Storm Jade was perishable just checked :/ but its all fixed now. Updating new version, last part, that far north on second island will be finished during the week :( just cant make it earlier.

This newer version contains fixes of all bugs you mentioned and some others that i found.
Some changes like, new boss, new terrains, new quests and Improved amulet of Astral now increases damage by 50 for 10 seconds, chance on hit.
And there is a quest with new spell reward.

Level 5
hey man! cool that u update the map and thanks for mentioning me at "special thanks" hihi, but i didnt really do special stuff =))

is the map playable to the end now? i think i play it again with another hero if it is so and give u another feedback =))

keep up fella! bless

Level 4
There is new hero and 2 old heroes have new models, got some orc females shamans converted from wow :) those girls are amazing, i hope you will have fun :)

Try not droping and picking again quest items, i am now playing map and seems like backpack system is bugged, i should have taken some other :/

Last edited:
Level 4
You can download it and try now, play with any of old heroes you will have nice time, new hero is really not happy cuz of this backpack system, i am planing to start new map, since this one is huge size, hard to work on it in editor, and cant test so much :/ ill try to make some small maps with many quests and nice terrains, later to merge them into campain.

It is actually totally diferent map than one you played already :) only start will be familiar to you and those quests, but they are fluxed with many new stuff, and it will be new expirience.

Level 5
awesome man!!! i wish i could make maps like those u make too, but i cant handle the editor =( would be nice if u inform me about the newest news ;)

ill try it the next day when i have time to chill and enjoy!

Level 4
You can open my map in editor, it is not protected and run trigger editor, there you will find many folder-like sections for quest for mobs for spells and everything, my other maps if you downloaded them have some profession abilities triggers you can check them as well maybe you could find something useful and try making map on your own, you can export those wow models from my map if you like them.

Level 5
hey man. i played the map again with this oracle hero and and i really like your improvements and the new quests. this map is awesome, i really enjoyed playing again but as time passes the story and the involved quests getting confusing, maybe because the more story has passed, its progress is more unfinished =) next comments are things i wrote down when playing:

-leafs of life quest -> may add number of leaves to catch
-fountain of health -> may add mana fountain
-dying has no penalty -> its better to die than getting regenerated
-first part, blacksmith says more weapons available, but there are no new weapons
- spells for agina oracle too expensive in beginning --> astral focus aura should regenerate mana or something else has to be done.
-desert battle mage and the grunt dont say anything when completing the 2 chieftain quests, nothing shows up when killing them both!
-when destroying the 2 attack plans leutnant brug doesnt say anything when returning back to him
-the oracle hero has 2 spells called "astral tide"
-book of spirit is easy to get, running and collecting it without killing the keeper.
maybe add a quest for the earth golem
-backpack is like switching items respectively there are further issues with it, but u already said its bugged =)
-leutnant smile doesnt say anything when giving him supplies, like the panda and others
-aura of the oracle hero is a bit too shiney for me =)
-hero icon doesnt fit to the animated image for me
-200hp AND 200mp potion (for 20g) and 250hp OR 250mp potion (for 25g) ?
-mighty spirit potion (300mp and hp) = 125gold, greater spirit potion (200mp and hp) = 20gold ??
-at this fire golem in the part with vial and stone after the shamans --> if i go on the circle before killing the fire golem and collecting this ice shard im gonna get teleported to the start.. maybe this should only be possible after killing the fire golem
-astral storm has same shortcut as astral blast, or no.. i clicked with the mouse on astral blast, but astral storm is casted (strange =)) ) -> blast is only castable when storm is on cooldown
-reviving should be not always in the beginning fountain & penalty?
-these mana burning red stalkers suck =) they burn all mana --> no chance with inteligence (+ they respawn too fast!!) --> i couldnt finish the "dark jade" quest cause i was not able to kill the boss in the ancient tower, even with 20 mighty potions
-maybe make more skills after level 15 or let skills upgrade to better level later on
-i dont really understand this book quest, gave it to astral but no response.

besides that -> great great great!

Level 4
I already started new map, with some really nice inventory system, and now i will take care of map to be bugles and to contain correctly made items spells and quests, i will take in matter all of things you reported for this map, to balance elixirs/item prices, and boss fights. This map will not be done soon, but it will eventually and it will be very nice.

Level 5
why is the map no longer available? why cant u edit it anymore? is there a forum for your new project? greetz