• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Secret Rooms - Escape 2

Reactions: deepstrasz
You tought that you have escaped. But no. There is more 15 rooms in this section with new tricks, enemies and traps! Enjoy!
The models and skins are not mine.
Thanks to:
-NiRVaNa_87
-olofmoleman
-jigrael
-WILLTHEALMIGHTY
-Callahan
-Dan van Ohllus
-RodOfNOD
-Mc !

Keywords:
secret, rooms, escape, traps, maze, puzzle, labyrinth, sauron, rings
Contents

Secret Rooms - Escape 2 (Map)

Reviews
18:43, 11th Sep 2008 Septimus: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/813527-post8.html

M

18:43, 11th Sep 2008
Septimus:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/813527-post8.html

Level 31
Review
Notice & Contact
This map had been examined by Alexis Septimus.
If you think this map review is not accurate or require another review, feel free to contact Alexis Septimus. But, map would only be review again for second time and also for the last time unless under certain circumstances. It would be selfish to request constantly a mod/admin to keep review your map as there is many other maps waiting for approval as well.

However, if you still insist of another review after it had been review for second time. Feel free to contact other admin.

To contact Alexis Septimus, please click this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.
Map Review
1) Terrain - Excellent (5)
2) Trigger - Horrible (1)
3) Minor Error - Horrible (1)
4) Major Error - Bad (2)
5) Replay Value - Bad (2)
6) Fun factor/gameplay - Bad (2)
7) Use of imported material - Good (4)
8) Single player - Bad (2)
9) AI support -
10) Camera -
11) Originality -
12) File Size - Good (4)
13) Internet/LAN Friendly -
14) Balancing - Bad (2)
15) Packaging - Average (3)
16) Credits - Average (3)
17) Storyline -
18) Theme -
19) Protection - Excellent (5)
20) Quality - Bad (2)
21) Description/Information/Detail - Average (3)
22) Hiveworkshop rules & regulation - Excellent (5)
23) Game Mode -
24) Function - Horrible (1)
25) Unit Placement - Bad (2)

Total Accumulation Point : 49/90 * 100 + (-19) (Review) = 35.44

[+] -
[!] - Leak trigger, but since this is single player. I give it a exception.
[-] - Lot's of typo error.
[-] - Some trigger could be set in much simple way.
[-] - Credit for those resources you used only been given at hiveworkshop, but not at the map.
[-] - No turn off trigger action been add, some trigger keep repeating.

Review : Actually, based on the enemy patrol distance and the hero hp. It is impossible to survive through this entire maze as the shadow melt doesn't make the hero invisible right away and enemy often hit it once before it completely turn invisible.

I started to think if you really does test your map before releasing it to the public.

The game play is rather easy to figure out, but the hp and the shadow melt could use some improvement.

This map could be approve, but it is not quite useful as there is plenty of bug on it.

Another -19 points for this map.

Septimus Score System
Awful: 1-10
Unacceptable : 11-30
Lacking : 31-49
Useful : 50-69
Recommend : 70-90
Highly Recommend : 91-100
Director Cut : 101-105
Sub-Zero : 106+
Rating & Miscellaneous information
Score - 35/100
Rating - 2/5
Condition - Bad
Status - Approve
Review - 1
Reminder
The map might not be fully tested, if any user of the map found bug/error or anything else.
Feel free to contact Alexis Septimus by clicking this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.

Level 18
Nice game with nice puzzles. The only problem I have is that in the room where your Hide ability is gone (and you have to use the runes), I got stuck between the mob and the lever. Maybe this should be fixed by either removing the fence below of leave space to pass the mob.

Also the first mob you see in the game (the orange 1) has such a big selectable size that it's not very easy to move passed it.

Other then that, I think it's a good game :thumbs_up:

Level 8
Stucking bug (lolz):

I was playing (I don't remember the number of the room but I think you know which one:) that room where you lose your shadow meld ability, and got stuck by those 2 room monsters. :sad:

But this part is better than the first one. :thumbs_up: