• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombah room

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map features three modes
it has a BD witch stands for base defense
the BD is a little like a TD but you are a marine and you get to move around the map to kill zombies
the second mode is survival
the survival mode is a one life chance and you can buy a builder to create bases and survive till you beat the boss
the last mode is special this is for people that own a special unit(only can own one through me if you suggest one or have helped me in the map
with this map you can chose how many spawns the creeps spawn
you can chose 1 spawn 2 spawns or the special spawn that gives you 6 spawns and 10 zombies spawn at each spawn every 20 seconds
if you want a Special unit contact me here on wc3 (U.A.MEDIC) or on Xfire (jacobkadish)
have fun
-i update the game after every game i host
so if you have a problem tell me immediately and ill fix it right away
UPDATES
Updates
no special mode
now when game starts it pauses so you can select your mode and spawns
only Red Blue and Teal can select special units
... not telling you what they are.

now new special taverns
Contents

Zombie room (Map)

Reviews
14:46, 7th Jun 2008 Rui: Please do not upload a resource twice. Use the Update button.

M

14:46, 7th Jun 2008
Rui: Please do not upload a resource twice. Use the Update button.

Level 1
No description

No description means its a waste of time to download the map because if you're too lazy to write a simple description then whats the chances of it being any good :p

Level 31
if you leave a comment plz don't leave a mean, disappointing one. explain what you like about it and make it so that i can add more to it or make it beater for you guys

Well, he is right. People doesn't like to d/l map and found out in the end the map turn out to be a crappy one especially it took quite a time to download it. :grin:

No offense, but usually those map without detail at hiveworkshop turn out to be a bad map. This is based on my own experience...:grin:

Between, is it my imagination or the map title is really called Zombah room.. cause it seem to called "Zombie Room"