• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Sea Warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I need some help making the AI do sea warfare and use transports. It is for my Tol Barad vrs Dun Modr map. Anybody know how?

Level 6
Well, I'm trying to make my map single player as well, but I don't know how to make the computer use transports and warships. I pretty much want the comp to do what it did in WC2 concerning sea warfare... You get what I mean?

Level 24
Naval AI, right.
Well, you're pretty much fucked when it comes to making actual naval AI, since Blizzard never made that possible for us. You can, however, make only the naval parts triggered. There is an example of that here, scroll down a bit (not below the first post) and find a link called Campaign Example, it'll require you to download Wc2:2ndGen though, but that's not really a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.