• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Script errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi all, im having trouble with my wo:

drawing.png

Each time i try to save the map it appears that error... I do not know any JASS, so i didnt code anything manually, it never happened to me before, and before that i was in the object editor....
WTF is that? I cant do anything now :cry:

Level 8
Hey there. Is it a Save/Load System? Anyway, in the map you´ve got this script from, there would be this: [Trigger Editor] -> Search the trigger at the top, the icon is the icon of a Wc3-TFT Map. Click on it, there will be more script, you have to copy into your map. (Same place like it was in the map with it in)
Hope it helped and you understood :S

Hey there. Is it a Save/Load System? Anyway, in the map you´ve got this script from, there would be this: [Trigger Editor] -> Search the trigger at the top, the icon is the icon of a Wc3-TFT Map. Click on it, there will be more script, you have to copy into your map. (Same place like it was in the map with it in)
Hope it helped and you understood :S

The problem is his editor, not the script.

Level 7
Level 15
Actually many other users have reported same problems.It usually happens on Macs but you're telling you have XP.I guess its a problem that comes with the 1.24 patch release.It makes editor unable to read any function or something and creates a tone of errors.
Re-installing World Editor probably solves the problem(not whole wc3).

Level 7
Actually many other users have reported same problems.It usually happens on Macs but you're telling you have XP.I guess its a problem that comes with the 1.24 patch release.It makes editor unable to read any function or something and creates a tone of errors.
Re-installing World Editor probably solves the problem(not whole wc3).

Thanks, but allready reinstalled wc3... not sure how to only reinstall wo...

Try re-installing the patch, the new natives obviously weren't registered and causing all of your errors.

Re-installing a patch? Not know how to...
Anyway... i had to reinstall wc3 cause i messed up with wc3 version switcher, and couldnt play a single map... Its all fixed now, and thank you all for your atention :wink:

Level 9
ok dudes, here's something you should know:

This is most probably a bug, so the user has nothing to do with it.
When an updated version of JNPG comes out, maybe this bug will be fixed, untill then just uncheck the "Enable JassHelper" option under "JassHelper" (see the screenshot below) to be able to save the progress.

Attachments

• Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    164.2 KB · Views: 96
Status
Not open for further replies.