• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Nosense Errors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
hello :))
since few years im gettin nosense errors in JNGP Editor, and they dont have something todo with my triggers. theyre saying something like. im using to much sounds or there are to many units.. lines are marked with errors that i never did.

like ingame wc3 settings...
heres 1 example...
w018vb.png

i searched for years about it... i found out that it have something todo with points and commas. ( . ) ( , )

and i tryd to fix it... but im getting this error everytime i save. sooo this is my move to avoid it.

working on map -> save -> getting error -> close map -> open map->save instantly -> no errors appear

can someone help me with it?

Level 12
There must be "." between 1 and 0 not ","

Edit: readed yor post now.

When you save a map, if you get an error from somethind you already fixed click Ok button at error message and save map again.

Level 8
the thing is i cant change these lines... these arent codes... its settings from the map itself or whatever

Level 12
Delete First blood sound from sound editor, save map, create sound again.

Level 8
yeah its still the same problem as in the old thread... and i tryd some ways to fic it... like seeting my area new.. deleting keybords shit and more... but its still buggy.. i hoped that there are some new ways to fix it.. or someone could help me NOW..

and btw im still trying to fix it.

OHHHHHHHHHHHH perhaps i found it... i just found a setting where i can change if my pc uses ( . ) or ( , ).. it was on ( , )... im going to set it in ( . ) ...
i will test now.. see ya in 10 mins

FINAL EDIT! i finally fixed it lol :eek: there was a hidden setting where i can select if my pc should use ( . ) or ( , ) for numbers ..
thanks for the help ^^

Level 8
the problem is that im from germany and i dont know the exact translation.. so im gogin to use google translator now! sry if some words arent corrcet >.<

Start --> Control Panel (? . System Settings) --> Region and Language --> Formats --> Other(more) Settings --> Decimal(Decimal Delimiter??) --> Change from "," to "."

Hope that works for you English guys ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.