• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Screenshots!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
one way to do it is to upload your screenshots here on thw and then embed them with "insert image" you have to copy the image url and then paste it in the insert image box, you can embed any image you want from google or anywhere else this way try it with some random image from google then do it with screenshots, to get the url of an image right click on it and press "copy image url"

Level 5
one way to do it is to upload your screenshots here on thw and then embed them with "insert image" you have to copy the image url and then paste it in the insert image box, you can embed any image you want from google or anywhere else this way try it with some random image from google then do it with screenshots, to get the url of an image right click on it and press "copy image url"

Show me the Patterns. I already imput my screen shot in Mozilla Firefox to get it's URL but when I copy paste it :
WC3ScrnShot_090812_104609_02.tga

I test it then I see no Picture. I'am still Brain storming in how to solve it.

Level 17
yea thats the thing you have to upload it somewhere on the internet first you cant embed images from your computer you can upload the image here go to your account > customize profile > pictures and albums and upload your image there then copy the url and embed it like you did with this

Level 28
Then, why he's trying to upload a targa image?
Good question! I did not notice that extension.

Code_Name_XXX: you can change the extension with Paint.net (a free and easy program to use).
Just open the file and immediately save it as .png, or .jpg when it's open.
Then upload it somewhere (try http://imgur.com/, it's very simple to use).

Level 6
1st. Printscreen a particular place of the map
2nd. Locate it in the screenshots folder in warcraft III folder OR paste it (ctrl + V) in the paint.
3rd. If you pasted it, change it to .png or .jpg ; If you located it in the screenshots folder, convert it.
4th. Upload it anywhere, in facebook, photobucket, THW, etc.
5th. Then

6th. ???
7th. Profit! Your "GREAT" maps have now a brighter future! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.