• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Screenshots from my campaign which is not yet finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hai.

I will be using this thread as a place to stick all of the screenshots from my campaign over time. The campaign is not done yet, but if you look at the campaign that is in my signature (version 1.2) and compare it to these screenshots, I'm 99.9% sure you'll like these better.

Okay here goes.

The first one will have a ceiling eventually. Don't worry. And yes I know there are wow models in the fourth one. I'm currently working on replacement models for them.

Attachments

• TD kids bedroom.jpg
    TD kids bedroom.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 339
  • TD piano.jpg
    TD piano.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 383
  • TD table and fireplace.jpg
    TD table and fireplace.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 325
  • TD table.jpg
    TD table.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 312
  • TD outside house.jpg
    TD outside house.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 363
  • TD outside house 2.jpg
    TD outside house 2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 302
  • TD outside 1.jpg
    TD outside 1.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 287
  • TD outside 2.jpg
    TD outside 2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 295
  • TD outside 3.jpg
    TD outside 3.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 271
Level 9
It looks amazingly unlike anything related to Warcraft III at all. And as I'm sure bjartmar is trying to ask; what's the story and goal with this campaign? I'm greatly interested.

**EDIT**

Was also thinking that the rooms might be a little too big, alot of space. Smaller rooms makes it cosier.

Who are you in this campaign?

What does Lego do in a old-style world?

Only asking...

The main character is a young dragon, which explains the lego and action figures and such.

Darkey said:
It looks amazingly unlike anything related to Warcraft III at all. And as I'm sure bjartmar is trying to ask; what's the story and goal with this campaign? I'm greatly interested.

**EDIT**

Was also thinking that the rooms might be a little too big, alot of space. Smaller rooms makes it cosier.

Well the other dragons are quite big, so if you'd see them en there, you'd see why they're so big.

And this campaign features only dragons. And elementals! ^_^

Awesome terrain Pyritie! (Sup)

Anyways, I like all of the manipulations of the doodads and more. I also like the great use of models.

Amazing work, and I can't believe it is for a map. This makes me very anxious to play it soon, good luck with your map and awesome terrain!

What I suggest, is that for some of your plants, you may want to add some dark tinting to it to make it look more dead. Some weather effects would be nice too but can make it laggy.

Good job! :infl_thumbs_up:

Nah, can't be arsed. There's also light from windows, etc.

Yea, but I think he means that certain areas don't recieve as much light as others, and there shouldn't always be light, but darkness too.

I think you should add omnilights by using ghEEd's wc3 light creator.

Download link:
http://82.170.159.98/?p=tools&id=7

Level 7
Well.. It looks like it's midwinter yet there's flowers and an abundance of green shrubs. -not- very realistic. ;x Aside from that, it looks fine.

Level 6
Time for they guy who dont say this looks super fucking awesome great.

The Indoor pics looks good, but i miss some details like pictures or some wand decorations, it looks so blank...
Also the floor looks empty no carpet or something. And also where is the tv :p
There are flying roofs in the house or what are those yellowish things that float around. Not those dragons i mean these things on pic 4.

Yeah i also know you want a winter style, but come on 2 textur variations? Cant there be some earth or something? And why is the flower holding the rabbit!? Poor rabbit...
I think the outdoor pics lacks variation, like the house, but eh its a house.

The Indoor pics looks good, but i miss some details like pictures or some wand decorations, it looks so blank...
Wand decorations? There are paintings and other stuff around...
Also the floor looks empty no carpet or something. And also where is the tv :p
I couldn't find any good carpet models. And this family can't afford a TV. Besides, why are you assuming that TVs are evern invented yet?
There are flying roofs in the house or what are those yellowish things that float around. Not those dragons i mean these things on pic 4.
Yes, those are the roofs, they were shrunk so that it was easier to manipulate the stuff inside the house.

Yeah i also know you want a winter style, but come on 2 textur variations? Cant there be some earth or something? And why is the flower holding the rabbit!? Poor rabbit...
I probably will add the snowy rocks tile, but I can't be bothered now. Also, the flower holding the rabbit is not my fault. It's the Wander ability's fault.

Level 6
Some of it was not serious like the tv and the rabbit, maybe its just because our house got so much decoration. Its like a museum or gallery...

Status
Not open for further replies.