• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Score Screen Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Can anyone explain me plz how to edit the PICTURE that show up at the Score Sreen in TFT (Maiev)? I want to replace Human score screen to original one (Paladin) and Night Elf - to some other that is already ready for import (BLP format, right size, etc.). Will be unbeleivably grateful. Paths are (in war3x.mpq):

UI\Glues\ScoreScreen\ScoreScreen-HumanVictoryExpansion
UI\Glues\ScoreScreen\ScoreScreen-NightElfVictoryExpansion

Can WE owerwrite files in War3x.mpq or is there any way to do what I want?

Just import your blp file to to override the default files, NightElfVictoryExpansion, in your case. This is how skins also work: you import a new skin to override the default skin of a model. So, go to your Import Manager, import your file and rename it to UI\Glues\ScoreScreen\ScoreScreen-NightElfVictoryExpansion\scorescreen-nightelfvictoryexpansion.blp (your file should already bear the name of "scorescreen-nightelfvictoryexpansion", before importing it).

Level 3
It's OK now) Thank you very much. I just wanna make my map real high-quality. I will write a tutorial on that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.