• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Science Fiction "Return to earth" Theme and story ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically I'm trying to make an science fiction rpg in the editor. The basic idea is that parts of humanity return to earth after a extensive space expedition to find that it has collapsed while they were away. This means humanity has been separated into two races basically, the survivors, that is just humans 100 years in the future, and then the spacefarers that after extended exposure to a zero gravity environment is much weaker physically, but have access to advanced still functioning technology.

You basically play in the political aftermath of the rediscovery of earth as one of the non space faring humans. Earth is seperated into post apocalyptic city states ruled by their own governments, and so far it has been impossible for the spacefarers to come to an agreement with any significant part of earth. This has lead to an increasingly hostile approach from the space fares, that has begun to see an invasion as a logistically easier way to reunite with earth. And that is where I'm at. The player is play on earth, and possible on the spaceship. I'm looking for ideas for quests, locations, history ect.

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.