• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Scavenging Corpses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I want to learn how to Allow the Unit to Scavenge a corpse with a knife.

For Example my Hero just murdered a bear and needs to extract the meat from the corpse and not just the fur that is done on my map.

But I want skinning a bear to be special or some other animals. Something Founders of The North due to its untimely death.

Level 24
This model set by user Terrio has some pelts that would be useful, I would take advantage of that first and foremost.

Here's a test map to play around with - Scavange Corpse / Field Dress | HIVE, it's certainly not perfect but it will help you out. (Just survive by killing things, that wander the short corridors, cast the ability on corpses (uses raise dead) and you will have a chance at items! or occasionally... NONE.)

You have a chance at getting:
(Unit Name) Meat
(Unit Name) Offal (Heart/Eye/intestines)
(Unit Name) Hide
(Unit Name) Tooth

Undead also have much the same but entirely undead themed.

Items do nothing but you can easily add your own in!

Status
Not open for further replies.