• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SC2Hayasui's Great Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
This is the model gallery of the SC2Hayasui's Classic WarCraft 3 models that I feel you to the first version of the alternate skins model section. Don't remind me where I get you to create the modified models anyway. Here's your example!

The red version of Ujimasa Hojo's Stormwind Axeman.
RedAxeman.jpg

The orange version of MatiS' Nerubian Flyer
OrangeNerubianFlyer.jpg

The Reforged-like skin version of Ujimasa Hojo's Felguard (apparently than based on Reforged appearance).
ReforgedBloodfiend.jpg

The purple version of Ujimasa Hojo's Akama.
ElderSagePurple.jpg

The living blue dragon Sapphiron, actually as azure version of Ujimasa Hojo's Black Dragon.
SapphironLiving.jpg

And last but not least as normal ogre variant version of Ujimasa Hojo's Ogre Rogue.
BrownOgreNinja.jpg

Others, thanks for the model to assuming MatiS, Nosferoh, Ujimasa Hojo and Wandering Soul that gives the texture name for models which I used with MDX Pather tool. I assure to stay with next updates for the model skins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.