• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SC2 servers have custom maps again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Woot woot, thanks for the update =) Now I'm just waiting for people to publish some good maps to play!

Level 12
EU - "working" again, one join games (however sometimes, for no reason, it says "the lobby is full, new one is created for you" and you are placed in empty lobby, while there is only a single player in the original loby :grin:)
Also, since the last patch, the game crashed 100% times when starting a game, saying it desynchronized (does this happen for anyone else?)

Level 27
EU - "working" again, one join games (however sometimes, for no reason, it says "the lobby is full, new one is created for you" and you are placed in empty lobby, while there is only a single player in the original loby :grin:)
Also, since the last patch, the game crashed 100% times when starting a game, saying it desynchronized (does this happen for anyone else?)

I can't start my SC2 at all.

Level 22
Wait, are they actual Custom Games or are they 'Melee' Custom Games?

I dont think this is melee is it?

This is Hex'd. My favorite mod and it has so much sense unlike the rest I see.It also shows how you can make a real night environment!

There is also Ghosts that is like war3 paintball - shoot once to kill.
The rest I saw were some attempt at Dota but bad attempt
Very boring Tank Siege
Even more boring TDs (ewww I dont play TDs)

How do you ****ing play without minimap??? Stop the bs 'this is beta' Beta was beta since February 18 didnt have such retarded issues. Yes that's ladder and im not sure it has a point... any1 else get no minimap?

Level 7
Some games like Hex'd are cool, but then theirs also alot of lame/buggy and boring maps that shouldn't be hosted :p. Still I'm just so happy about custom games that i don't mind.

Miss my cool icon since the restart tho ^^

(I'm playing EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.