• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WTB: Guest pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
SEA server responds: "There is a temporary outage with the battle.net service. Please try again later"

Grrrr.

I can just swap the Base.SC2Data file, and go play on the North America server, only I don't have a licence there. Can someone give me a guest pass?

Level 19
not many people just throw guest passes to people lol.

i asked a kid if he wanted one but he never responded back after he said yes so :slp: and the other was used by my father for some unknown reason.

Also, giving u a beta key will give u server access, for 7 days -.- meh.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
If you own the game, any service outages will be temprary and atmost an hour long (blizzard seems pretty good at keeping the service active now the game is out). During this short time try going back to real life and doing homework, perhaps some house work etc to be productive. Doing so will allow you to displace the lost time from outages to times you would normally be doing those activities and thus letting you play the same number of hours.

Service outages are annoying, but the editor, other games or real life do not relly that much on the service thus are unaffected. By the time you get a key and download the client for god knows where, servives for your area will be restored so ultimatly you will have wasted that time.

Level 10
It was out all day yesterday, and was specific to the account I'd put my SC2 key on.
Its some bug to do with putting it on a wrong-region account.
I was able to logon and play with another account using one of my guest passes.
I tried to logon with my main account at 1am, still erroring. Tried again at 2am (which in USA is when billing/support wake up) and it finally worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.