• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Save/Load System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello, I'm searching for a GUI (not completely) Save/Load system, basically I would just go and download one, but here is my problem.

1. I need one that will save Gold/Lumber, Items, Abilities, and Hero Level.
2. I always get script errors wherever I go.

Here is the script error I always get:

Code:
abilities [array] undefined type abilcode

Which is for the variable which saves abilities.

So, I'm asking anybody, do you have a save/load system that is compatible for JassNewGen and meets what I need? If so, can I have it? Hehe. I don't know how to make my own Save/Load system that works for NewGen, so it would help out a lot with my project I have been working on for a long time, and this seems to be the only thing that is troubling me.

Level 12
The problem is in you ;)
Those systems work with whatever you tell them to.
I suppose you do not do it correctly.

Level 29
Show a code and ask on it for god sake.
"Oh lol I have a problem in a code of mine, it says 'Syntax error' what can I do ????" = a really good post which will surely get answers in no time -.-

And no, do not expect anyone to download those systems, you post the piece of code that has the problem...

Level 8
Show a code and ask on it for god sake.
"Oh lol I have a problem in a code of mine, it says 'Syntax error' what can I do ????" = a really good post which will surely get answers in no time -.-

And no, do not expect anyone to download those systems, you post the piece of code that has the problem...

Its not the code, its the variable.

"SaveLoad_Abilities [Array]"

Error = undefined type abilcode

Level 3
Hey guys, finally i have seem to found what i was looking for. Can someone help me to create some Save/load triggers for a RPG. I want it to save The HERO, the HEROLEVEL, the HEROES ABILITIES, the HEROES ITEMS, GOLD and LUMBER and ATTRIBUTES

Level 3
If you can wait 1 Week, than i can give you my system, but it does not save the level of abilities, because i think its ok if you rechoose every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.