• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Save/Load system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I need a save/load system that would save gold, level, xp, inventory AND 12 abilitys on other charecter(that charecter have to be set with variable"set hero = Paladin_gen etc...")

I never seen this kinda of save/load system that would save secondary player ability and im not that afvanced triggerer to make it mah self, so i ask for ur help.

Last edited:
Level 7
Yes, let's all open a thread about code systems every day, wouldn't that be awesome? Oh wait, it's already being done.

wtf is ur problem, if i ask ppl can they help me out, so why the f u bother posting this ? i never seen a save/load system that would save 2ndary player abilitys and thats imposible for me to make.

plus this is a TRIGGER OR SCRIPT section, so i dont see a problem of a request for A TRGGER OR A SCRIPT!!!!!

blaze to, get out and call me in the morning... NOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.