• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sands Of Nerubia

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A vast, scorching hot desert with a flowing river!

There are 10 players situated in the rolling dunes of Nerubia! The desert is home to Dragons, Spiders, and other sorts of winged beasts.

Fight hard to survive, the North and South players must work together to cross the river and engage the enemy!

Each side of the river holds a different advantage, and you must make the use of your training.

CREDITS:

GolluM_KoMe - DesertTile.blp
Previews
Contents

Sands Of Nerubia (Map)

Reviews
Not updated for a very long time, set to Substandard. Send a request to me if you are about to update it.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

As you probably saw by now, a map's bundle must be detailed and look different than what you put here. Follow the instructions on that link I mentioned in my earlier comment.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Hmm, can you not tell me?

A several page web document is not really making it clear.
You are being naughty. You've got more details and information than you need in those links.
I'll write the key points:
  • proper description describing the gameplay; basically what's the map about and how to play it
  • screenshots of the gameplay and whatever else information you want to convey
  • a credits list with all the names of the authors whose resources you've imported including music etc.

Level 5
You are being naughty. You've got more details and information than you need in those links.
I'll write the key points:
  • proper description describing the gameplay; basically what's the map about and how to play it
  • screenshots of the gameplay and whatever else information you want to convey
  • a credits list with all the names of the authors whose resources you've imported including music etc.

Okay, yes, my Master. I shall fix it.

I was in a hurry! :p

EDIT: Okay, I added the correct credits to the Gollum person who made it :p.

But, I kind of want the description to remain a bit anonymous, like a melee map would! I can upload some in-game shots though I suppose.

Last edited:

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Not updated for a very long time, set to Substandard. Send a request to me if you are about to update it.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

The map lacks a melee map environment, the players locations are not placed correctly, for a large map, there should be more and placed symmetrically. Take a look to a tutorial please and also update your bundle.

Level 5
The map lacks a melee map environment, the players locations are not placed correctly, for a large map, there should be more and placed symmetrically. Take a look to a tutorial please and also update your bundle.

What do you mean?

The environment is a harsh, rough terrain to last in. It may seem a bit unrealistic, but this type of level is very stimulating on one's senses, and keeps you on high alert! It forces constraints of less wood, and dark types of scavenger creatures!

Do the player locations cause a type of glitch? I did test it out, and I'm pretty sure they all placed okay. Let me know and I can check it out.

P.S. I will try to add some more stuff another time, I am a bit crunched down with work (I'll try to maybe increase the amount of heroes at the Altar, but I like to leave the unit statistics as are to gear it most for the current patch that would be in play).

I also am going to try and pump out a quick other melee map themed in a different type of terrain! It will be cool, and will feature modified races! Very straightforward and intuitive for anyone familiar with the Warcraft universe!

Level 22

if you have a problem, we have no issue with visiting you and laying waste to your street.
Ahhhhh aaaaaaaaaahaha, I am so scared! /s

You could not even withstand seeing mere words written in Internet forums.

Also, imagine holding a grudge over something petty from more than 10 years ago.

Also, another thing you should consider: There will always be fans, passers-by haters. Everyone has their own taste and preference. Everyone has their own mind. It is futile to stamp out any dislike.

You speak as if you run the entire damn Internet, but fortunately for the rest of us, you do not. Whew.

Last edited: