• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Salem and Haven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hey. Names TwentyThree, and I figured I would share the news about two games.
The first one is called Haven and Hearth, and its a open-ended free MMO with NO payments at all. Litterally, there isn't even cosmetics that you can buy with real money, its all in-game. It's 2-D isometric, so its a bit interesting to get used to. You can start off in the wilderness alone and craft your way up to big things like brick walls, palisades, etc etc...
Theres perma-death for each of your characters. You die, you lose that character.. forever. Unless you become the decendant of said character... but thats too into the description.
www.havenandhearth.com
Thats the link, check it out at least, its cool.

The second is Salem. Its by the same creators of Haven and Hearth, but this time it's 3-D. It's going to be way more in depth than H&H, and its going to be more centered about lore and such. It's set in the colonial times of New America, where theres witches, maybe guns, all that good stuff.
www.salemthegame.com is the website..
But theres a Beta sign up happening, and if you get three people in your referral link than your guranteed to join the beta.. and that is what this post is about.
http://beta.salemthegame.com/?ref=5974df333d2
thats my link, if you sign up with that link than i might get in.. I'm such a troll sometimes...
But if you go to the main website theres a little video, and the forums hold more. Check it out, then sign up with my link if your interested.. would be cool :D

Status
Not open for further replies.