• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fallout Online MMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Hmmm, intresting... I say it will be like that Connan Hyborean adventures or whaetver - it will make your balls brick and people who won't be able to play it will be jealous, it will be innovate but unpolished. And there won't be som much of high level stuff just like in Connan so it won't be able to become more popular that WoW...
End of Story

Level 34
I don't see that game listed as underdevelopment by either company. As far as I can tell, masthead is a new company, and are just finishing a new MMO. They're going to make another MMO right after? Suppose that shouldn't surprise me.

Level 13
Masthead has been working on Earthrise (a Post-Apocalyptic MMORPG... DUN DUN DUNN) for quite a while now. It should release by the end of this year but who knows. While developing Earthrise Interplay hired them to do Fallout Online.

Status
Not open for further replies.