• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fallout Online ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I was reading on a site about Fallout Online , but they say they havent many information and its not done but now i see a screenshoot where is fallout online so i go on youtube and there is realy Fallout Online , but its in Russian so when anybody know where i can Buy Fallout Online and its too in English ?
And can be Fallout 3 played Online ?

Level 13
I haven't tried it, but history has told me that shooters and MMOs do not mix.
*rolleyes* I am not quite sure how you got a shooter out of Fallout, considering how the first 2 were bird view turn-based combat games. Then Bethesda bought the rights to Fallout and made Oblivion with guns... err I mean Fallout 3. And Fallout Online is made by the creators of Fallout 1 and 2, so I doubt it'll be a shooter considering that they hated the change Bethesda made.

Level 34
*rolleyes* I am not quite sure how you got a shooter out of Fallout, considering how the first 2 were bird view turn-based combat games. Then Bethesda bought the rights to Fallout and made Oblivion with guns... err I mean Fallout 3. And Fallout Online is made by the creators of Fallout 1 and 2, so I doubt it'll be a shooter considering that they hated the change Bethesda made.
Note the "I haven't tried it".

Level 17
I don't really see why not. Yes, having both a Turn based system and a real time combat system in a game is a bit wtf, but it really works out. Fallout 3 is one of the deepest games I've played this year, it's really good.

If you have doubts, rent it first. You will buy it afterwards, it will suck you in o_O

Level 7
I think there are 2 fallout onlines , one is original from Interplay the V13 but on YouTube are videos from a russian fallout online that works... i tried to find where i can get it but there is no where to buy no where to download...

Status
Not open for further replies.