• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fallout 2 Wasteland Merc END ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I downloaded a mod for fallout 2 , it had the basic fallout things and i heard in fallout you can die... i play this long time its hard and i have problems with the map... i click on a point and im in 2sec there and the place is from the coast to the right side its too quick so the days are too realy quick but now im playing and i leave a random place and... there is a cinematics there is a building and a text "THE END" but the character is 37 and the year 2255 so why the end ?

Level 7
Link to game or mod ? The mod is from madbrahmin.cz but that is from no mutants allowed i think and game i bought on internet the fallout collection , the older the Fallout 1 and 2 + Fallout Tactics
OH and there is too a problem , but first i searched on madbrahmin and found the game end so... it a time end or so when you travel on the map so its normal and i think there is no way to give the time back :D so i better snad a new game with a better char but the problem is quick traveling on the map... i have now a better PC so i click from 1 place to 2 and im there and it dont takes 1sec... i need a map slower but there is one that is buggy and it have small screen res. so i dont know how to slow the map and i think i can play it so again the quick map is booring then you can use perks that gives +1 world map sight and you cant meet random places so easy and there are mines you fast totaly on the right side of the map and a guy bring you there in 1 day in a car for 1000caps so i never used it what i needed was click aand im there...

Status
Not open for further replies.