• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Path of Exile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4

http://www.pathofexile.com/
This game looks pretty sweet, quite a bit like diablo but with a sort of mmo aspect to it. best part is it'll be free to play. Sign up for beta now gogogogo!
0ffd32c3df.jpg

I actually met one of the guys developing this because of MtG ;0 he put me onto it and the graphics look sweet. Apparently the storyline is pretty good too so should be fun.

Level 34
Haha, it's not bashful about being a Diablo clone. Didn't even bother to change the interface. The game looks pretty low budget because of it too, although I'd definitely try it. Free games ftw.

Level 16
its probably but those are really different, yes both are arpg and bot are similar to diablo 2, but if you know the systems of PoE and how its the development of diablo 3 going you will notice that other than hack and slashing and a tetris-esque inventory, the games are pretty different.

Status
Not open for further replies.