• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sacrifice ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
plz can any1 help me?
I want to change the sacfrice ability so that it is not an acolyte that is sacrificed and it is not a shade that is created.

Level 13
Well to change the unit that you will sacrifice, is simple just give it the ability sacrifice.

cannot think of a something with which you can change the outcoming unit, yet..have to take a peak in the editor

Level 4
thanks for replys but im still stuck - i cant find where it is that shows its an acolyte that sacrifices and a shade that is created except in the description

Level 13
You need to go in the editor, press F6 and then go to the unit acolyte, then remove the ability, sacrifice, and then add it to a unit you do want to sacrifice.

about the outcoming unit, no real clue yet, you can alter the shade like ArcticInferno mentioned, going to look for another solution later today.

Level 4
lol i misunderstood i was searching the abilities to find where it mentions shade/acolyte - i wud edit the shade but i want to keep the shade in the map :(

Level 4
yeah i got WEU if i copy the shade and then edit one how do i specify which the acolyte sacrifces into and which my other un it sacrifices into?

-EDIT-

ok ive been looking round the net for this and i it seems that you cant change it so i need to find another way to get round it, basically i want a personalized "troll Beserker" upgrade so that i can select 1 unit of a specific type -lots of stuff with abilities/triggers happen - gold/lumber is subtracted from players total, food used increased - 1 new unit of specific type

ive been trying to do it with a custom spell cast on the unit and was searching for a trigger that recognises unit under "such and sucha" spell but cant find it :( any help?

Last edited:
Level 4
okay i basically want it so i can change 1 unit at a time for a certain amount of gold/lumber into another unit - that make sense?

Level 4
thnx the problem is i want it to be a specific unit that the ability is cast on AND i want it like building a normal unit - if u dont have the money u cant get it

Does any1 know which triggers i use to check affected unit and ability used etc?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.