• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rysnt11 model gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17

rysnt11's Model Gallery

All the screeny here is 100% made by me

Please comment, and give suggestion

185996-albums4849-picture49927.jpg
185996-albums4849-picture49926.jpg
185996-albums4849-picture49661.jpg
185996-albums4648-picture47721.jpg
185996-albums4648-picture47718.jpg
185996-albums4648-picture47812.jpg
185996-albums4648-picture47719.jpg
185996-albums4648-picture47717.jpg
185996-albums4821-picture47861.jpg
185996-albums4648-picture48073.jpg
185996-albums4849-picture48183.jpg
185996-albums4849-picture48406.jpg
185996-albums4648-picture50582.jpg

Credit

Ampharos_222For being a great teacher
-Peper-For being a great friend and suggester
Izanagifor being a animation teacher
Champhara BrosFor being a great texture animation teacher
GhostThrusterFor his awsome marine skin

Last edited:
The warp is messed up, especially on the right arm and the blade. It looks very bad and it either stretches or warps into itself.
I don't know if it is your fault, but I do know that the wrap of this model is pretty difficult.
The particles are kinda very boring. Repetitive.
Overall, judging of the edit, the model is just a wrap-change and removal of some parts. The particles just try stealth these flaws, yet make it look much less pleasing.

Level 16
Actually it's an armor of felguard, i use the theme of durahan, or in other word, moving armor
Erm, if I may correct you on something... Dullahan is actually a "headless" spirit of Irish origins. "Headless" is in quotation because it do actually have a head, just detached from the rest of the body. So, yeah, this is actually "animated armor" and not a Dullahan. That's pretty far-off.

On the model itself, I must agree that the wraps are messed up in some places, the edge of the lance/spear/halberd/whatsitcalled in particular. The arms and legs also looked awkward from the screenshot.

Level 17
Messed again?
:'(
Work on that takes 6 hour.. (in my noob time, now, i think, i'm a better wrapper)
@peper: well, when i finish them, i wanted to upload them, but seems,i forgotten about that, so he lied down in my hd, btw, i think the wrap isn't messy as the picture show, i'll take some more pic on him

{EDIT}
Updates!
1. added picture to show Crypt Flyer from many angles
2. Added the request from imperialshadow 'the skeletal footman'

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 17
Honestly, I like most of those models and I think you've made a good job so far. Plus, it looks like you're trying your best here.

The first one is nice, although removing parts of the mesh isn't quite a titanic job it looks good, and the felguard animations are probably going to fit very well for a Revenant, considering the original model moves as if its limbs were floating most of the time!
The blade could use some work, I agree on that. And there is maybe something wrong with the right shoulder too, but on the other hand, that kind of detail is too small to be visible ingame except on camera close ups, wich maps won't have, I don't think it's too important.

The cript flyer is an intresting edit too. I admit that I had to stare at it for a while, before figuring out what it was. It has one big issue as of now, wich is the head of the beast, can't really make any sense out of it, no idea where to look for the eyes or mouth, or fangs, or if it's even supposed to have any.
The rest looks alright to me, might perhaps look a bit better if it had bat-like wings, or something like your avatar, but now it's not important, the first thing you should do is make something about the head.

Can't really say anything on the phoenix, the picture is too small.

I don't understand what you were trying to do with the fourth one either, what's with the yellow head? Is it some kind of glass?

The skeleton footman is my favourite, it's really nice that you thought of details such as a broken helm, ribcage and heart, arrows piercing the armour. It all just seems to flow nicely with the texture.
I'm wondering how it looks while animated though, it seems you attached the spear to one arm, an object so big might draw too much attention from the observer if it moves too much, in wich case I'd attach it to the chest, wich moves less. It's only a guess though, I'd have to see it ingame to judge.

All in all, I hope you're going to finish them, don't be discouraged by criticism even if it's harsh: most of the guys around here just can't be arsed to type more than one sentence per post, and you'll have to guess what they were trying to say more often than not, but the majority of them mean well, bar some occasional trolling.

Level 17
Harsh critism are good on other side, thanks narsudin
The crypt flyer's beast's head is on this theme 'a blind beast rided by a nerubianish human'
I take a more close up on that beast's head
About the yellowish thingy on the 'head' of that space orc, is a helmet, remember ghost thruster's marine skin?
Btw on the skeletal footman's head there's an axe chooped the helm
:)
And the skeletal footman is one of my customer's request

Level 17
{25-June-2011 3:20 PM}

thanks!
So, do i need to upload this model after polishing it with final touches ( of course the final product pic will posted here, and only uploaded the model if enough people want me to do so)

{EDIT 1, 25-June-2011 4:38 PM}
@frankster:thanks, and sorry
Thanks for merging the thread
Sorry for too many thread by me

{EDIT 2, 27-June-2011 11:30 AM}
Updated the first post!
See the last hidden tag

{EDIT 3, 29-June-2011 3:35 AM}
I'm back, sorry for my disappearing...
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status