• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RunAway 1.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
RunAway is my map I made after strong inspiration attack.
4 players control 1 Runner each.They cannot attack and their goal is to collect as many coins as posible.But that isnt that easy as it may sound.

1 player is a Catch Master and his goal is to stop Runners from collecting coins by running them over.He can also destroy coins by driving over them as well.

Runners can customize their look by changing their color and look.
Basic look commands are: -human,-orc,-undead and -elf .There are many more you have to find by yourself.

Expect gold coins,both Runners and Catch Master can collect power ups,Attack and Defense to help them survive or destroy each other.

There are 3 arenas for now:City Arena,which is under attack by pirates,Moon Village,where elfs are not as friendly as they used to be and Jungle Arena,where Catch Master is your last worry.

Many more things will come with each update,this is just like demo.
Plz report any bug and send polite feedback.
Map was made entirely by myself but I used one of Mc!s models so credits go to him as well.Tnx for downloading :)

UPDATE: -balanced Catch Masters cars
-can can be started now :|
-removed Bandit from City Arena

Keywords:
run,escape,car,feets,quick,arena,arcade
Contents

RunAway 1.1 (Map)

Reviews
21:50, 7th Jul 2009 Linaze: We don't accept demos, use the Map Development forum for future development until the map is finished.

M

21:50, 7th Jul 2009
Linaze: We don't accept demos, use the Map Development forum for future development until the map is finished.