1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Seal Runaway

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by D3zmodos, Mar 22, 2009.

1. D3zmodos

D3zmodos

Resources:
    Resources:
    Seal Runaway
    by D3zmodos

General Info:
    This map started out as my first map around the beginning of 2008. I developed it a bit but then left it to move on to other more advanced things. Then recently I decided to continue with it seeing as I now understand and know far more than I did back then.

About the project:
    I decided to put it here as I do not think it is good enough (yet) to take up space in the resource section and I am looking for suggestions and bugs as the amount of time I can use hosting it myself on battle.net is rather minimal. It is however, a fully functioning, playable map (which is why I am not entirely sure if I should be putting it here).

About the map:
    Seal Runaway is similar to most "runaway" maps (what do you call them?) such as sheep tag or tree tag. However it has a twist, the hunter will switch places with the runner that it kills meaning that the hunter continuously changes throughout the game. So it follows the general objective of run from the chaser and chase the runner.

Map download link:
    Seal Runaway 1.5b can be downloaded >>here<<.

Please download and play it. All comments, suggestions, bugs or constructive criticism is welcome.:grin:

2. bounty hunter2

bounty hunter2

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Hello, thanks on using the Map Development Forum.

I suggest you add some screenshots of your map, to intrigue people to play it. You see, people such as myself won't bother downloading it until we see some pictures and make a first opinion on them.

Thanks.

3. Zelda.Alex

Zelda.Alex

Resources:
    Resources:
    You added the General Info & About the Project but don't you think that you should add some more information about the map itself? I haven't played runaway map & i don't get what kind of map it is. Add some info & as bounty hunter2 said some screenshots also if you can.