• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Seal Runaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Seal Runaway
by D3zmodos

General Info:
This map started out as my first map around the beginning of 2008. I developed it a bit but then left it to move on to other more advanced things. Then recently I decided to continue with it seeing as I now understand and know far more than I did back then.

About the project:
I decided to put it here as I do not think it is good enough (yet) to take up space in the resource section and I am looking for suggestions and bugs as the amount of time I can use hosting it myself on battle.net is rather minimal. It is however, a fully functioning, playable map (which is why I am not entirely sure if I should be putting it here).

About the map:
Seal Runaway is similar to most "runaway" maps (what do you call them?) such as sheep tag or tree tag. However it has a twist, the hunter will switch places with the runner that it kills meaning that the hunter continuously changes throughout the game. So it follows the general objective of run from the chaser and chase the runner.

Map download link:
Seal Runaway 1.5b can be downloaded >>here<<.

Please download and play it. All comments, suggestions, bugs or constructive criticism is welcome.:grin:

Level 1
You added the General Info & About the Project but don't you think that you should add some more information about the map itself? I haven't played runaway map & i don't get what kind of map it is. Add some info & as bounty hunter2 said some screenshots also if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.